- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Washer/Dryer (select units)
- Gas heat and central air-conditioning
- Refreshing Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Clubhouse with Wireless Internet Cafe
- 24 Hr State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Furnished Units Available
- 2013 Property of the Year Award Winner
- HISTORIC LOFTS w/ARCHED WINDOWS AND EXPOSED BRICK
- Package Acceptance
- Convenient Online Payment Options
- Soaring ceilings and natural beams
- Spacious oversized closets
- Decorator paint with custom molding (select units)
- New 24-hour Interactive Laundry Rooms
- Ample parking
- Secured buildings with key fob access
- Friendly and professional management team
- Extended office hours/24-hour maintenance
- Sure Deposit Available
- Located in Historic Manchester, CT
- Walking distance to Cheney Hall & Main Street
- Easy access to I-384, I-84, I-291 and I-91
- Handicap accessible
- Package Delivery* fees apply
- Pet Friendly- Dogs & Cats (restrictions apply)
- Weight restriction: 25$400 Non-Refundable Fee & $25 p/month Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40$400 Non-Refundable Fee & $25 p/month Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1 Month free on select units.
$250.00 off on select pre-lease units
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Lofts At The Mills
Our loft apartments offer an excellent location set in the heart of historic Manchester, Connecticut. Each of our one, two, and three bedroom apartments have been specially designed with 15-foot lofted ceilings and windows, beautiful brick exposures, gas heating, central air conditioning, and wall to wall carpeting.
Residents can also enjoy communal amenities such as our outdoor swimming pool, clubhouse with internet cafe, a state-of-the-art fitness center, play scape, and more!
Lofts at the Mills is within walking distance to the small businesses and the locally-owned eclectic restaurants of Main Street. Our loft apartments are just a stone's throw from the Manchester Historical Society which proudly houses the story of the Cheney Brothers, the forefathers of our culturally-rich historical neighborhood. Come see the Cheney Brothers' silk mill, once the largest in the world! As a resident of Lofts at the Mills Apartments, you will become a part of Manchester's living history! Learn more with the many events and guided walking tours the Manchester Historical Society offers, such as the tours of the gorgeous Cheney Mansions just minutes from our community!
If you are looking for an apartment in Manchester, CT, then look no further than the fantastic homes at Lofts at the Mills!
Contact us today to schedule a community tour!
12 Month Lease - Flexible Terms Also Available
Pet Policy: Max number of pets per apartment is 2, under 40 pounds each, at least a year old, spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccinations, & breed restrictions.
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for Lofts At The Mills
The office staff is super nice, efficient, and friendly.
The sound in the bathroom from the other apt is very loud. I really wish something could do something about the soundproofing.
Walls and ceilings pretty thin - can hear a lot through them.
In general, I have had a good experience with Lofts at the Mills. Sometimes the Rental Office is slow to respond to my concerns.
It would be nice if certain features were updated as I have been there for almost 5 years and they were not up to date when I got there, such as the bathroom vanity.
Only real challenge has been laundry facility: machines very temperamental.
All other things considered my stay here has been very comfortable; stress-free.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-84 to I-384 East to exit 3. Bear right onto 83 North. Take a left at 3rd light onto Forest Street. We are 1/4 mile on the right.