- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious layouts, many with unique Loft options
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Baths with vintage appeal
- Granite Countertop in kitchen and bathroom*
- High industrial ceilings
- Charming wall to wall windows
- Oversized thermopane windows with custom treatment
- Custon hardwood floors
- Outdoor patio seating
- Individual tenant-controlled A/C and heating
- Secure access system for admittance 24/7
- Pet friendly
- Game Room
- Yoga/Stretch Room
- Secure, Free Off-Street Parking
- Beautiful skyline view of downtown Hartford
- Spacious commercial spaces, custom build options
- State of the art infrastructures
- Storefront space available.
- Smart building wired with fiber optics.
- Adjacent accessible parking.
- Minutes away from Bradley International Airport
- Quality design and detailed environments
- On the National Register of Historic Places
- Walk to Connecticut Convention Center
- Easy access to two major interstates
- Two hours from Boston and New York
- Breathtaking views of Connecticut River, Hartford
- A provincial escape in an urban setting.
- Historic character and architecture
- The premier loft living spaces in Hartford.
- River, courtyard, city skyline or panoramic views
- Free parking
- Deposit: 250$35 per month pet rent Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 85 Weight Restriction
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
REDUCED security deposit - $500 for qualified applicants on a 12 month Lease
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Colt Gateway Apartments!
Sharing the original vision of Elizabeth and Sam Colt, the Colt Gateway Community offers a mix of office, retail and commercial space in conjunction with brand-new apartment homes.
Colt Gateway is a charming, contemporary live-work community with a historic essence on the banks of Connecticut River in downtown Hartford, Connecticut.
For more than 150 years, the blue onion dome of the Colt historic landmark had adorned Hartford's southern skyline. Now, that deep historic essence is giving downtown living a dramatic New England flare.
This 17-acre live/work campus offers renovated commercial lofts and residential lofts with floor plans to suit any lifestyle. With architectural accents like wall-to-wall hardwood floors and beautiful oversized windows, you can enjoy great views of the city, Colt Park, or the Connecticut River.
Visit us today for top-quality renovated commercial lofts and stylish new apartments in Downtown Hartford CT.
12 Month Lease Terms. Pets Accepted: Breed Restrictions. 85lb weight limit. One Time Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $250/pet
Ratings & Reviews
Take Capitol Area exit (29A): take first right onto Columbus Blvd. At the end of the exit, at the light, go left. After three blocks, take a left onto Charter Oak. Take first right onto Huyshope Avenue; the office is on the left, at 140 Huyshope Ave., Suite 200. Follow the Dome. Call for office hours and appointment.