- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Studio Apartment Community
- Includes Hot Water
- Private balconies/Patios with outside storage
- Less than 5 miles from downtown New Haven
- Yale University and Coast Guard facility
- Easy access to I-91 and I-95
- 24 hour laundry center & Laundry View Technology
- Fitness Center
- On-site management and maintenance
- Scenic Gazebo garden and picnic area
- Cats & small dogs welcome!
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 400One time non-refundable pet fee in addition to $25 per month pet rent Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 400One time non-refundable pet fee in addition to $25 per month pet rent Dogs Allowed
Autumn Ridge Studio
Welcome home to Autumn Ridge, a unique residential community of spacious studio apartment homes. Here you can enjoy the benefits of a community with professional, on-site management and maintenance, as well as an array of modern amenities and living spaces designed to fit your every need. Call today to make Autumn Ridge your new home!
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Autumn Ridge Studio
The management team is superb and the maintenance team is quick to respond.
It is a very quiet community and the residents, office staff, and maintenance staff are very friendly.
The apartments are in a good neighborhood, and are kept clean. The onsite staff are very responsive and efficient to issues within their control. However, the buildings are getting old, and are in much need of updates/repairs that are of a major nature. (i.e., windows, air conditioning, entry doors, parking lots, etc.) These major areas are now to a point of being neglected.
Recent rule changes regarding the pool
The community is quiet and safe and; the apartments are spacious. It is great value - very nice place to live.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-95 North to exit 51. First light, turn right. Next Light take a right onto Main Street. Take first left onto Gerrish Avenue. Autumn Ridge is on the right. I-95 South to exit 52, take a left at the end of ramp. At 2nd light turn right. At stop sign take a left. Take a right at traffic light. First left onto Gerrish Avenue. Autumn Ridge is on the right