- Garden Tub
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Front door trash pick-up
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Easy access to I-25
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Within minutes of the light rail
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Near Silo Park and Cherry Creek Reservoir
- Near Park Meadows and Cherry Creek Malls
- Online rent payments
- 24-hour fitness center
- Online maintenance requests
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Caley offers one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Located in Centennial, Colorado, this quiet community features stylish interiors with granite countertops, walk-in closets, and cozy fireplaces. Garages are available as well. Camden Caley is pet-friendly and has a dog park along with other amenities that include an oversized hot tub, resort-style swimming pool, outdoor grilling stations, and 24-hour state of the art Fitness Center. Rent includes High-Speed Internet and Cable, offering a savings on internet up to 75Mbps and over 140 digital video channels through Xfinity. Camden Caley is just minutes from major highways I-25 and I-225, state parks, and other outdoor activities.
From I-25-Exit 97 to East Arapahoe Road-Havana Street South.-The community is on your right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.