- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Barbecue Grills
- Resident Social Calendar
- Convenient access to Cherry Creek Trail & ...
- Business Center with iLounge & WIFI
- Instructor-Led Fitness Classes
- TRX Training Room
- Two Resort-Inspired Swimming Pools-Coming Soon
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- Outdoor Living Room with Fireplace-Coming Soon
- Transfer Guarantee - if you move to a Cortland ...
- Cherry Creek School District
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Clubhouse and Poolside WIFI
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300 We welcome two pets per apartment home. There is a $200 pet deposit for your first pet and $300 for your second. There is also a monthly pet rent of $25. Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please call our leasing office for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to 1 month FREE rent! Ask us how.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Covington On Cherry Creek
Nestled along the Highline Canal in southeast Denver and in close proximity to the Denver Tech Center, relax in one of our modern and spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes at The Covington on Cherry Creek. Within easy reach of shops, restaurants and services, our active Colorado apartment community boasts distinctive features like the sparkling blue waters of our pool and spa, 24/7 fitness center and well-lit tennis and basketball courts. Beyond premier apartment home living, you will discover boutiques, bistros and everything in between. Here, everything at The Covington is designed with happiness in mind.
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for The Covington On Cherry Creek
The Covington is a very nice place to stay. The staff is very friendly and are always willing to help with anything. The community here is very calm and quite and I am ok with that, I would highly recommend this place to anybody because I know they would love it the way I do.
This is a lovely apartment community with friendly and efficient staff. The rent is reasonable and the complex well-maintained and safe.
Very friendly and helpful staff at the Covington. The leasing process was quick and simple and the office members truly care about your needs. They are extremely timely in their responses and the community is very safe, comfortable, and accessible to Denver Proper.
Best place to live in denver. Love the office staff and the maintenance team is on point!
Friendly staff and quick maintenance.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-25S: Stay on I-25S to Evans Avenue, Exit 203. Turn Left onto E Evans Ave and continue onto E Iliff Ave. Turn left onto S Trenton Way. The Covington on Cherry Creek will be on your right.