- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Minutes to Observatory Park & Washington Park
- Blocks to the First Hill streetcar and Light Rail
- Awesome location at the gateway of Denver's pre...
- Walk to dozens of restaurants, pubs, coffee sho...
- Across from University of Denver
- Bike storage room & Modera loaner bikes
- Blocks to the University Station Light Rail
- Lobby screen featuring real-time public transpo...
- 2-story fitness studio with climbing rock wall
- Ping pong table
- Outdoor fire pit, BBQ, and seating area
- Coffee bar
- Blocks to the University Station light rail
- Complete online leasing experience with online ...
- Electric car charging station
- Very bikeable and walkable Walkscores
- Complete online leasing, maintenance requests, ...
- Key fob entry system
- Soaking tubs*
- Container Store closet systems*
- Pantries and kitchen Islands*
- Double bath vanities*
- Quartz countertop with tile backsplash
- In-home washer & dryer
- *Select homes
- 9', 10', and 19' ceiling options
- Roller shades
- Pendant lighting
- Direct-access flats available
- Storage lockers*
- Wired for high-speed Internet, satellite and cable
- USB ports
- Built-in entertainment consoles*
- Bluetooth sound systems*
- Seperate dining areas and breakfast bars*
- Stand-up showers*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets allowed.2 pets max per apartment.Weight limit of 100 lbs combined.Non-refundable pet fee: $250 per petMonthly pet rent: $30 per pet * Aggressive breeds will not be allowed (see list below). RESTRICTED ANIMAL LIST (included, but not limited to) Breeds of Dogs: Pit Bull, Bull Terrier Rottweiler, Doberman Husky, Wolfdog Malamute, Dalmatian Chowchow St. Bernard, Great Dane Akita, Presa Canario Staffordshire Terrier Mastiff Breeds Any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds Poi Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
All new applicants will receive ONE MONTH FREE RENT at move-in!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Modera Observatory Park
Youd be hard pressed to find a cooler neighborhood than Observatory Park in Denver. Its one of Denvers oldest and most prestigious neighborhoods, with stunning homes, wide streets, mountain views, and towering trees and even a historic observatory in the neighborhoods central green (hence the name). Its adjacent to the University of Denver and just a hop and a skip to downtown (the University Station Light Rail is right there), the Tech Center, and Colorado Boulevard corridor. Its the ideal set up.
Ratings & Reviews
I25 to S University Blvd. Head South on S University Blvd to Buchtel. Take Buchtel East to S Josephine St. Take S Josephine S and the property will be on the East side