- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes from the Fitzsimons Life Science Distri...
- Concerts, Movies and Theater on The Green
- Sweet William Market (Antiques)
- Complimentary Membership to Stapleton Master Co...
- Low Irrigation Landscaping
- Close to Central Park Recreation Center
- Farmers' Market
- Adjacent to Stapleton's F15 Park and Pool
- Ample Guest Parking
- Plush Carpet Tile in Bedroom
- Separate master shower
- Absolute Black Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Carlsbad Cherry Flooring in Kitchen and Living ...
- Pets Welcome
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Custom Espresso Cabinetry with Large Pantry
- Large Granite Kitchen Island with Built-In Storage
- Elevated Ceilings
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Spacious Walk-In Closetes
- Bathroom Vanity with Granite Top
- Porcelain Tile Bathroom Floor
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs and cats welcome. $40 per pet rent. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Please contact the Leasing Office for more details. Pets Accepted
The newest addition to the Stapleton Apartments - Botanica Eastbridge proudly introduces another unique high-quality living option by combining premier finishes and generous floor plans with a location centered by the tranquility of the great outdoors. Discover your ideal lifestyle just steps from the Westerly Creek Nature Preserve and Stapleton's Central Park. Your front door is a gateway to the freedom of miles of biking and hiking trails, the invigoration of refreshing pools, and an entry to everything that makes a Stapleton lifestyle so desirable.
Our lease terms are: 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Botanica Eastbridge
Friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Promptness and efficiency of the Maintenance. Excellent community feel, clean grounds, and spacious apartments!
Great apartment, great amenities, great location, price in line with current real estate market in area. Great neighbors! Wonderful place to live!
Living here for 3 years now I really appreciate how clean maintenance keeps the area. Being able to put a request in and get it fixed IMMEDIATELY is wonderful and going to the office and being known by name and not just an apartment # is wonderful.
The building is very clean and pest free. The neighborhood has plenty of restaurants and businesses. The staff has been very kind and helpful.
Exceptional staff with a beautiful community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.