- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Professional on-site management with 24-hour em...
- Minutes from I-25 and Garden of the Gods
- Complimentary DVD lending library
- Call about our upgraded units
- Wi-Fi in the clubhouse/pool area
- Barbecue/picnic areas with grills
- Beautifully landscaped grounds in a private set...
- Full-size washer/dryer included
- Central air-conditioning
- Multi-cycle dishwashers
- Spacious pantries
- Luxurious baths with oversized Roman tubs
- *In select units
- Nine foot ceilings
- Abundant cabinets
- Linen closets*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Type: Dog or cat * Number per apartment: 2 * Restrictions: 35 lbs. full grown maximum weight each; Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated; Breed Restrictions include but not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds * Deposit: N/A * Monthly fee: $20 (only one fee for 1 or 2 pets) * Non-refundable fee: $300 (only one fee for 1 or 2 pets) - Due at move-in Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
For a home that feels like your favorite mountain resort, Grand Centennial has it all. Breathtaking mountains and views of Garden of the Gods are just minutes away. Enjoy spectacular services such as a complimentary video library, concierge, laundry services and business center. Our homes boast spacious floor plans with all of today's necessities for busy lifestyles. A state of the art fitness center and sparkling pool are also part of this incredible community.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From I-25, take Garden of the Gods Road west toward the mountains. Turn right on Centennial Blvd. You will find us on the right just past 30th St.