- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Assigned Gated Subterranean Parking
- No Pets
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
OPEN HOUSE: September 30 & October 1 - 2, 10am-5pm
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Parkview Apartments offers one of a kind lake views. This community is directly across the street from the beautiful Balboa Park and lake which offers an array of recreational activities including 3 golf courses, 3 driving ranges, lighted tennis courts, boating and jogging/bike paths for your enjoyment. This residence offers a sparkling pool and spa in a lush garden setting and is located just minutes from California State University Northridge, Pierce College, and restaurants and theaters along the Ventura Boulevard corridor. Choose from several of our spacious floor plans that include the spectacular views of Lake Balboa and the park. The apartments are within walking distance to the Metro Orange Line which helps make the commute to Warner Center, Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles a breeze.
From I-5 Freeway (Golden State)
- Take I-5 south to the 405 south and exit Victory Boulevard.
- Turn left at the end of the offramp (onto Haskell Avenue) and then turn right on Victory Boulevard.
- The Parkview will be on your right side approximately 1 mile from Haskell. You may park in guest parking or on the street, but please observe the time limitations as posted on the street signs.
From 101 Ventura Freeway and the 405 interchange (San Diego)
- Drive north on the 405 and exit Victory Boulevard (about 2 miles past the 101 Freeway).
- Turn right on Victory at the end of the offramp and The Parkview will be on your right hand side approximately a mile past the 405. You may park in guest parking or on the street, but please observe the time limitations as posted on the street signs.