- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Access to the Paseo nature trail
- Call about our upgraded units
- Small pets welcome (see Pet Policy)
- Gas fireplaces*
- Designer kitchen cabinets with full appliance p...
- Under-counter kitchen lighting
- Upgraded units with stainless steel appliances,...
- Assigned covered parking*
- *In select units
- Nine-foot ceilings with crown molding
- Double bathroom sinks*
- Island counters in spacious kitchens*
- Oversized oval garden tubs
- Full-sized washer/dryer
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Town Center apartments is an inviting, pet-friendly property. Dogs and cats are most welcome with some restrictions: * Two pet limit, full grown maximum weight of 35 lbs. for each pet. Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated. Breed restrictions include but are not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds. Only one refundable fee for 1 or 2 pets of $300 due at move-in. Only one Pets Accepted
Town Center Apartments
Nestled in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley north of downtown Los Angeles, Town Center Apartments offers a peaceful haven from the hassles of living in a major metropolitan area, with more conveniences and luxuries than you can imagine. Santa Clarita Valley's schools are rated at the very top of California's public school system. This is also a great community for families and individuals who relish living near recreation and outdoor activities including five nearby lakes, beautiful parks and several golf courses. Town Center is within walking distance of numerous upscale shops, restaurants and entertainment.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Take the 5 Freeway and exit Magic Mountain Parkway. Turn right then turn left at the second signal on Fairways Drive. Turn right at the stop sign and right at the 1st driveway. The office is straight ahead.