Check Availability(510) 894-8748(888) 766-5364(510) 894-6295
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Additional Deposit: $500 per unit. Pet Rent: $65 per month per pet. Breed restrictions apply. Call for details. Pets Accepted
- Gated Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi access in common areas
- Sustainable lighting techniques
- Friendly, Customer Focused Management
- Smoke-free community
- Recycling bins located throughout the co
- Guest Parking
- 24 Hour On-Call Maintenance
- Outdoor fireplace and seating area
- Within 0.5 miles of a bus line(s)
- Within 0.5 miles of a metro/subway stati
- Bike racks & bike storage for residents
- Planned Resident Activities
- Elevators and wheelchair access
- Sparkling outdoor pool & spa with cucina
- Easy access to I-880, I-580, I-680, and
- State-of-the-Art fitness center
- 30-Day Move-In Guarantee
- Six lushly landscaped courtyards
Ratings & Reviews
47 Reviews for Avalon Union City
Everything is very professional and clean and I'm very happy
Avalon has no competition in this area. I wouldn't live anywhere else - it's absolutely worth it. If you're looking for that home-feeling-type-of-place and not just any average apartment - look no further.
Offers an excellent living lifestyle. Lovely interiors,amenities and location.
The staff and management is very helpful and professional. The facility is clean and convienent. Move-in/out is easy. The only issue is how much rent costs; the annual increase is getting to be too much. Otherwise, this place is perfect! And it's a short walk to Safeway, the park and is right next door to the Bart station!
Nice location, close to everything.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From San Jose
??? Turn right to merge onto I-880 N toward Oakland (16.7 miles)
??? Take Exit 21 for Decoto Road/CA-84 W toward Dumbarton Bridge (0.3 miles)
??? Turn right at Decoto Road (2.3 miles)
??? Turn right at Union Square (0.2 miles)