- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour fitness center
- Concierge services
- Heated salt water pool with Jacuzzi
- Media room with four 3D HDTVs plus gaming consoles
- On-site management
- Parking (covered and uncovered)
- Spacious patio
- Washer and dryer
- Short Term Leases Available
- Business center
- Grilling area
- On-site maintenance
- On-site storage
- Pet friendly
- Sun deck
- In home high speed internet up to 100 Mbps
- Breakfast bar
- Closet organizers
- Euro-style, contemporary cabinetry
- Open concept kitchens
- Central air and heat
- Granite countertops and tile flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- Deposit: 300 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 500 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
CitySouth offers remarkable amenities, premier resident services, and upscale apartments in San Mateo. Enjoy leisurely strolls in the garden, relax in our heated, salt water pool with Jacuzzi, and unwind in our resident lounge. Take advantage of our 24-hour fitness center and business center. In addition to the convenient on-site amenities, residents enjoy the thoughtful finishes in our luxury San Mateo apartments including updated flooring, modern kitchens, and large closets.Close to Highway 101, Highway 92, and next to the San Mateo Bridge, CitySouth provides convenient access to the best of San Mateo. Enjoy close proximity to parks and outdoor recreation including golfing at the Poplar Creek Golf Course as well as shopping at nearby Hillsdale Mall and Bridgepoint Shopping Center. Visit CitySouth apartments in San Mateo today for a personalized tour and experience first-class service and convenience of upscale apartment living.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for CitySouth
Really nice and cozy apartment. I've been here for over a month and love it so far!
Best value in the area!
Nice and clean community with good staffs and great location which is convenient to the market and highway. The rate is a bit expensive.
I enjoy the location, amenities and social experience living at CitySouth.
Nice atmosphere, great accommodation, this place is good to live. Also, neighbors are very friendly as well. And all the facility looks quit brand new, so, it is convenient and sophisticated as a modern living.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 101 North: Exit at Hillsdale and turn right onto Norfolk. Turn Right On La Selva. CitySouth will be on the left hand side.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.