- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Clubhouse with arcade games, gourmet kitchen
- Business center and WiFi cafe
- Relaxing spa and lap pool
- Two-level, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Separate yoga and treadmill rooms
- Private dining room, billiards and TV lounge
- Meandering courtyards with barbecue areas
- Controlled access, two-level garage with elevators
- Additional storage available
- On-site retail 'The Shops on Tasman'
- Walking distance to major employers
- Pet friendly (breed restricitons)
- Clean steel appliances
- EnergyStar refrigerator and dishwasher
- Granite countertops
- Choice of maple or dark walnut cabinets
- Breakfast bar*
- Generous pantry with adjustable shelves
- 9' or 12' ceilings with crown molding
- In-home washer and dryer
- Private patios or balconies with French door
- Lighted ceiling fan in living and master bedroom
- Contemporary track lighting in dining room
- Oversized double-pane windows with 2" blinds
- Electric car charging stations available
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive up to $1299 off your second full month's rent when you lease select apartments today! (Restrictions apply. See leasing office for details)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Make the most of your busy day at The Verdant Apartments. Our village style apartments are walking distance to major employers including Cisco and across from the Baypointe Light Rail Station eliminating your daily commute. The Verdant is also only a short jog to the miles-long Coyote Creek Trail. `The Shops on Tasman? located in The Verdant offer you dining and retail options right at your doorstep. At The Verdant Apartments, you won?t sacrifice style for convenience. Uniquely arranged one, two and three-bedroom homes include granite & stainless steel, warm woods, designer lighting, wide windows and high ceilings. Outside your door, community amenities that will tempt you to play more and work less await. It's good to be home at The Verdant.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for The Verdant
Well maintained apartments, neighborhood, facilities, plants, common rooms
Location. Convenience to light rail and freeways 237 and 880
Clean, quiet, maintenance team quick in solving problems in apartments.
Clean and feels safe. Amenities. Relative small community. Easy and secure parking.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Head northwest on N. Market Street toward W. Julian Street, Turn left onto W. Julian Street, Turn right to merge onto CA-87 N, Take the exit toward North First Street, Merge onto Charcot Avenue. Turn left onto N 1st Street. Turn right onto E Tasman Drive. Arrive at Zanker Road and E Tasman Drive.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.