- Air Conditioning
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Entertain Lounge
- iLink Business Center and conference room
- Outdoor terrace and grilling area
- Stadium Vue Lounge
- Tri-level fitness center
- In home high speed internet up to 200 Mbps
- Dog washing station
- Fresh water pool with city views
- Media theatre
- SKYVUE Lounge
- Top floor penthouse apartment homes
- Pet Friendly
- Bathroom ceramic tile floors and tub surrounds
- Contemporary exposed poured concrete walls
- Deep stainless steel sinks
- European-style custom espresso-colored cabinetry
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades
- Hardwood flooring
- Luminous quartz countertops
- Modern kitchen
- Private terraces and balconies
- Spacious master bedroom with high-end carpeting
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Custom closet systems
- Designer faucets and fixtures
- Expansive city and Bay views
- Dual-paned windows
- Full-size, in-home washer and dryer
- Keyless front door entry
- Luxe bathrooms with dual vanity sinks
- Panache Level penthouse homes with SKYVUE access
- Refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Tech connect USB outlets
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- Deposit: 500 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 500 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Channel Mission Bay
When work morphs with life, you need to grab your own perks. So get your move on to Channel Mission Bay Apartments. The modern interiors are airy and sleek with clean lines and artisanal finishes. A freshwater pool (yes, in the city!), a fitness club where you can Firm, Burn and keep it all in Balance, endless options for hanging out and gathering all make Channel anything but standard. Transit, chic eateries, places to see and be seen are all nearby and distinctly urban. Sure you've got a lot on your plate. But at Channel, you've got it made.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Channel Mission Bay
I presently maintain homes in three cities and while I love them all and look for similar type of lifestyle within each community I especially love Channel Mission Bay. All of the amenities are top notch, it feels very friendly and vibrant and totally pet friendly. The professionalism and helpfulness make it a trifecta of brilliant happiness!
Excellent location, great building, marvelous supporting staff.
Channel Mission Bay is great for people that need to commute via Caltrain and want to live in the city. The amenities (gym, pool, club house, bbq grills, etc) are great, and the building is kept in great condition. It almost feels like you're living in a hotel. The best part though is the concierge on staff. They are a great group of dedicated professionals who keep the lives of residents running smoothly, and are always a friendly face to welcome you.
Channel Mission Bay is a great place to live. The amenities are beyond amazing and service by the staff is phenomenal! I love living here and being able to entertain guests. It's such a fun and convenient place to live.
The apartment complex and units are very fresh. Although it is not needed very often AC is a nice feature. The staff is very nice and responsive and I have never had any problems with the neighbors. The location to Caltrain combined with this makes it the best place for me.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.