- Hardwood Flooring
- Short Term Available
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- On site retail includes shopping
- New spin room
- Indoor basketball court
- Flat screen TVs and billiards
- LEED certified building (MBIII)
- Lush, private courtyard with fireplaces
- 24-hour maintenance
- Easy Access to State Highway 101
- Group exercise classes on sport court
- Caltrain/MUNI stations across the street
- BBQ areas and bocce ball court
- Fitness Center
- Aerobic room
- Penthouse resident lounge
- Restaurants with galleries
- 24-hour front desk
- Easy access to highways I-80, I-280
- On-Site ZipCar
- Climbing wall, spa, game room
- Bicycle storage and bike loaners
- Storage spaces
- Gated/controlled access
- Outdoor movie theater
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Some breed and pet restrictions apply Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Price Lock is here for our 24-month lease terms. Get the best rate today and lock it in at 4% for your second year!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Avalon at Mission Bay
Avalon at Mission Bay located in San Francisco near the San Francisco Caltrain Station offers thoughtfully designed studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and town homes. These San Francisco apartments include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, Energy Star appliances, washer/dryer, and more. Community includes two multilevel state of the art fitness centers, resident lounge areas, and courtyards with barbecue grills and bocce ball court. Avalon at Mission Bay is conveniently located in vibrant SoMa, just a block from AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants. On site retail includes Bark Avenue Doggy Daycare along with nearby Safeway, Lucky Strike and more.
Ratings & Reviews
0 Reviews for Avalon at Mission Bay
There are no review comments at this time.
From the Peninsula: Take 280 North and exit onto King Street. We are at the corner of 4th and King Street.
From East Bay: Take the Bay Bridge and exit 5th Street (on the left side of the freeway). Make a sharp left onto 5th Street. Turn left onto Townsend. Turn right onto 4th. We are located at the corner of 4th and King Street.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."