- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Designed to meet LEED Platinum Certification
- ENERGYSTAR Stainless Steel Appliances
- High-Efficiency Indoor Water Systems
- Pets Welcome
- Rooftop, Solar Hot-Water System
- Elevated Ceilings
- Generous Windows with Ample Natural Light
- Custom Roller Shades
- Sustainable Hardwood Flooring
- Bosch In-Suite Washer and Dryer - Stackable
- Reserved Garage Parking
- Electric Vehicle Parking Spaces Available
- On-Site Car Sharing Service
- Modern White Textured Cabinetry in Kitchens
- Caesarstone Kitchen Countertop
- Heath Ceramic Tile Blacksplash
- Contemporary Track Lighting
- Custom-Finished Cherry Bath Cabinetry
- Porcelain Tile Bath Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Premium Water-Saving Moen Fixtures
- Separate Master Shower*
- Sustainable Premium Bedroom Carpet
- Built-in Closet Organizers
- Rooftop Amenity Deck w/ Spectacular 360 Views
- Grilling and Entertainment Terrace
- Lanscaped Courtyard
- Just Steps to 24-Hour Fitness
- *Select Residences
- Breed Restrictions Apply Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
2175 Market showcases active spaces that blend the public and private to facilitate shared, interactive experiences. This community-centric focus adds value to the Upper Market neighborhood by enhancing its identity within the greater city. It all starts at the lobby entrance which opens up to a vibrant retail/market space providing easy access to additional amenities for our residents. In the evening, this unique area becomes a special place for hosted community events - providing even greater opportunities to connect.
Experience your community. Grab brunch or dinner with neighbors or friends in the restaurant located below your apartment. You can also enjoy the opportunity to shop among the local, creative retail vendors next to the lobby.
Stay current by attending one of 2175 Market's curated, hands-on events that emphasize discovery through various culinary, art and music classes offered through a partnership with various local organizations. These unique experiences will bring together diverse crowds of residents and surrounding neighbors to share, connect, and inspire. Our residents have the opportunity to host their own gatherings or curated events in the community spaces.
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for 2175 Market
2175 Market is an incredible community located in the only neighborhood in San Francisco I would even consider living. It's the best building in the area with the best rooftop which is ideal for entertaining. I love my unit and plan to stay here for a long time. The market downstairs has a delicious lineup of vendors which are so convenient for a quick bite or drink.
Nicely appointed units in a great location. Attentive staff. Fantastic communal area on the roof!
Spacious and well finished apartments, nothing can beat the rooftop and with restaurants, bars and supermarkets you've everything at your fingertips
This is amazing building, in a prime location, and tons of incredible vendors right in our basement.
Managers know me by name, our apartment is modern and beautiful, and the location is great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
NOW LEASING by Appointment Only.
Leasing at Presidio Lamdmark - 1801 Wedemeyer, San Francisco
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.