- Air Conditioning
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments & townhomes
- New quartz stone countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Bottom-loading freezer/refrigerator
- New hardwood-style flooring in living areas*
- Contemporary energy-efficient lighting
- New energy efficient windows
- Full-size in-home washer & dryer
- Nine foot ceilings or vaulted ceilings*
- Spacious walk-in or wardrobe closets
- Private patio/balcony w/ storage space*
- Pet friendly, w/ dogs up to 24" welcome*
- 24 hour staffed & controlled entry
- New clubhouse w/ kitchen & wine/beer bar
- Outdoor dining & BBQ areas
- Outdoor fireplace & entertainment spaces
- New WiFi lounge
- New state-of-the-art fitness center
- Movement studio
- A variety of 5 pools, 3 of them salt water
- Lagoon-like pool & lap pool included
- 5 relaxing spas
- 1 mile jogging trail overlooking Mission Valley
- New dog park
- Reserved parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations*
- Valet dry cleaning service
- * In select floor plans/residences
- 2 pet maximum per apartment home. Pets Accepted
- Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, Wolf-Hybrids and Perro de Presa Canarios or any dog that has the above breeds in their lineage are not allowed at any Irvine Company apartment communities. Breed Restriction
- $750 per apartment; $75 Dog Premium per dog. Dogs Allowed
- $300 per apartment; $50 Cat Premium per cat. Cats Allowed
- Dogs up to 24 inches welcome* Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Village Mission Valley
4 Weeks Free on the Units at Vista with Move In Between 8/1 and 8/15!*
NOW LEASING VISTA RESIDENCES!
Perched on a private bluff with dramatic views of rolling foothills, The Village Mission Valley is proud to introduce Vista, newly built apartment residences offering unrivaled luxury living. Each one- and two apartment home features contemporary living spaces with stunning interiors and sleek, modern finishes. In fall of 2016, Vista will also house the new Business Center and on-site Village Market, for your grocery and everyday needs.
Outdoors, the community buzzes with activities: swim in one of the five resort-style pools, re-energize in the movement studio or run along the mile-long jogging trail overlooking Mission Valley. When it?s time to relax, enjoy the on-site craft beer & wine bar or entertain friends and family beside one of the outdoor fire pits with barbecues.
Conveniently located with easy access to QUALCOMM Stadium, Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Petco Park, shopping, dining and entertainment, The Village Mission Valley raises apartment home living to a new standard of luxury.
*4 Weeks Free Rent Offer valid on select vacant ready units; subject to availability. Offer is applicable only at Vista at The Village Mission Valley Apartment Homes with a minimum 13-month lease term. Valid for new applicants only. Offer subject to satisfactory credit and application and must move in between August 1, 2016 and August 15, 2016. Offer cannot be combined with other offers; pet fee and deposit not included. This offer may change or be canceled at any time at the sole discretion of Irvine Company Apartment Communities. Please see the Leasing Office for complete offer details and floor plan availability.
Pet friendly with DOGS and CATS welcome. Call for policy.
Please call for directions.
The Irvine Company Apartment Communities is dedicated to making it easy to find a home you'll love with unsurpassed services meeting your every need. With approximately 122 exceptional apartment communities located throughout the prime California regions of Orange County, West Los Angeles, San Diego and Silicon Valley, we offer choices to fit every lifestyle and budget.