- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Just minutes to Balboa Park and PETCO Park
- Landscaped courtyards and walkways
- Outdoor entertainment areas with grilling
- 10 minutes to San Diego International Airport
- Stroll over to the Marina, Gaslamp Quarter, Lit...
- Easy access to I-5 and Pacific Coast Highway
- Established Cortez Hill neighborhood
- Contemporary white kitchen cabinetry with stain...
- Porcelain tile bath flooring option
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Shaw bedroom carpet
- Custom tile kitchen backsplash option
- Sustainable hardwood-style flooring
- Open and spacious layouts with flexible living/...
- Gas stove cooking
- Stainless steel full appliance package
- Cats welcome in all homes. Ask for more details.
- Dogs welcome in select homes. Breed restriction...
- Espresso bath vanity with Caesarstone option
- Spacious master suites
- Multi-level, private townhome floorplans available
- Pets welcome. Dogs welcome in select apartment homes only. Please call for more details. Restrictions and fees apply. Cats Allowed
The Heritage apartments has been reimagined inside and out - and is setting a new standard for comfortable San Diego apartment living. Our recently completed renovations introduce newly updated and upgraded apartment and townhomes homes, while keeping the same spacious layouts that make them so desirable. One thing that hasn't changed is our convenient, historic neighborhood of Cortez Hill that is just blocks from the excitement and energy of the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, and all of Downtown San Diego.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Ratings & Reviews
16 Reviews for The Heritage
Staff is very attentive. Apartment quality if great. Love the location.
Great location with walkability, beautifully maintained property with charm, good amenities, great staff, fast response to maintenance requests. I love the ability to walk downtown and to Little Italy. I love living here. The only cons I can think of are: not being to pay rent with a credit card without fees, the drier takes forever to dry (1.5 hours or more to be mostly dry for a regular load), and leasing office not being open on Sundays.
Great community, great location, great apartments.
I love living here! As a student new to the city, I feel very safe. I love coming home to a cozy and comfortable apartment.
Great personal service from office/maintenance staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-5 South, exit on Front Street. Turn left on Beech Street. The Heritage is at the corner of 8th Avenue and Beech Street.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.