- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Grills and Entertainment Areas
- Landscaped Courtyards and Walkways
- Weight Training Center
- Desirable to Established Cortez Hill Neighborhood
- Easy Access to I-5 and Pacific Coast Highway
- Stroll to the Marina, Gaslamp Quarter, Little I...
- Just Minutes to Balboa Park and PETCO Park
- 10 Minutes to San Diego International Airport
- White Cabinetry with Stainless Hardware
- Spacious Master Suites
- Porcelain Tile Bath Flooring Available
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Gas Stove
- Open Floor Plans with Flexible Living/Dining Space
- Sustainable Hardwood Flooring
- Espresso Bath Vanity with Caesarstone Available
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Pets Welcome in Select Homes
- Designer Tile Kitchen Backsplash Available
- Premium Shaw Recyclable Bedroom Carpet
- Pets welcome. Dogs welcome in select apartment homes only. Please call for more details. Restrictions and fees apply. Cats Allowed
The Heritage apartments have undergone a total transformation that has set a new standard for San Diego apartment living. Our recently completed renovations introduces newly updated and upgraded apartment homes with the same spacious layouts that make them so desirable. One thing that hasn't changed is our convenient, historic neighborhood of Cortez Hill that is just blocks from the excitement and energy of the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, and all of Downtown San Diego.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for The Heritage
The Staff and safety. Other than the garage. The garages are very scary and I try to find street parking before I park in my spot. However, I voiced my concerns with the staff and they moved me to the upper parking garage which is a bit better.
The management team is superb.
It's a quality place at a fair price for the area.
Management staff is so friendly and the building is not only well-maintained but secure as well.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-5 South, exit on Front Street. Turn left on Beech Street. The Heritage is at the corner of 8th Avenue and Beech Street.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.