- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 2000 Sq Ft of Deck Overlooking Downtown & Ocean
- Common Area with Large Kitchen
- Assigned Parking Available
- small dogs allowed
- Ocean Views
- Close to Downtown - Walking Distance
- Near Shopping and Dinning
- Historic Building built in 1890
- Public Bus Stop on the Corner
- Walk to Little Italy
- Fantastic Million Dollar Ocean Views
- Lots of Common Area Space
- Balboa Park Walking Distance
- 2 Blocks to Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Close New School of Architectural
- Deposit: 100 Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 40 Weight Restriction
- Cats and Dogs Allowed Call for Policy
Hawthorn Historic Inn
Welcome to Hawthorn Historic Inn! This may be the oldest hotel in San Diego. It is unclear when it was built. Perhaps in the 1880's. Films have been made here. Stars have slept here. It is on the National Historic Register and the State Historic Register. In 2016 it was on the front page of the San Diego Union Tribune. On Banker's Hill, it is one of the oldest areas settled by people other than Native Americans.
We currently have a single room available. (see photos) There is a private bath, private entrance. There is a spacious kitchen downstairs and a large public study. We have great decks with wonderful views of downtown and the harbor. There is a good unit for a person in transition or for a student. Short term lease is fine. A portion of our profits go to a local homeless woman's shelter.
One month lease and then stay month to month. Pets $30 a month additional fee.
Pets Accepted. Weight Restriction: 40lb. Please call for pet policy.
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call for Directions.