- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Air Conditioned Comfort
- Located on a Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Ocean, Bay and City Views*
- Expansive BBQ/Picnic Area with Fire Pit
- 24-Hour Maintenance Response
- Domesticated pets are accepted with a 60LBS. weight/height limit. A $300 (1 PET)/ $450 (2 PETS) pet deposit is required per pet (maximum of two) and must be paid in full prior to move-in. Pets will be subject to visual inspection. Resident(s) agree to comply with all community policies and may be required to sign a separate Pet Addendum. Service animals assisting a handicapped person are allowed and no pet fee is required. The following breed and/or mix breeds are prohibited: Akita, America Dogs Allowed
- Domesticated pets are accepted with a 60LBS. weight/height limit. A $300 (1 PET)/ $450 (2 PETS) pet deposit is required per pet (maximum of two) and must be paid in full prior to move-in. Pets will be subject to visual inspection. Resident(s) agree to comply with all community policies and may be required to sign a separate Pet Addendum. Service animals assisting a handicapped person are allowed and no pet fee is required. The following breed and/or mix breeds are prohibited: Akita, America Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Gables Point Loma
Gables Point Loma has breathtaking ocean and city views and offers the convenience of city living and the incredible location of Point Loma, only minutes from the beach, downtown, Old Towne and the San Diego airport. Our one and two bedroom apartments offer a variety of views including incredible sunrises and sunsets, the Pacific Ocean, the Bay and even Seaworld's fireworks. Interior features include spacious open floor plans, bamboo/wood flooring, custom lighting, designer carpet, stainless steel appliances and tile and natural stone bathroom finishes. Indulge yourself outdoors in the relaxing heated pool, oversized hot tub, sun deck or outdoor firepit overlooking downtown. Inside the TV lounge, residents will enjoy billiards, foosball and darts. Come discover San Diego's best kept secret, Gables Point Loma.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
79 Reviews for Gables Point Loma
Moved to Point Loma from another city. Couldn't be happier with Gables! From the initial moment of finding and touring Gables, we fell in love immediately with the amenities and lay out at the one bedroom apartment. Fantastic upgraded kitchen and appliances, great space in the rooms, hardwood floors, and neat outdoor amenities for socializing. We recommend Gables to friends!
Very nice communities.. I love my view and the breeze I get all day.
This community was an eye opener after transferring from my last command. After my first tour I actually came back for a second because the deal was just too ideal to pass up.
Everything has been great so far. The staff is competent and professional and we feel welcome here. Thank you very much.
I love living here. The staff is amazing. It is such a quiet place to live. I have had nothing but positive experiences living here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-8 West, exit Rosecrans 209. Turn right onto Sports Arena Boulevard and continue straight ahead. Turn left at Kemper, the street turns into Leland, take a right at Poinsettia Street and turn left on Marquette Place.
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.