- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- 24/7 fitness center
- Controlled access parking
- e-Lounge business lounge and conference room
- Great room with demonstration kitchen
- Mountain bikes available
- On-site maintenance
- Package acceptance
- Premier room service
- Sleek, modern, boutique-style building
- Valet dry cleaning
- In home high speed internet up to 100 Mbps
- Coffee bar and media lounge
- Dedicated concierge services
- Exquisite lobby entrance: fine art and waterfalls
- Heated rooftop swimming pool
- Multi-level architecture with resort-style ameniti
- On-site management
- Pet friendly
- Private screening room
- Street level terrace with grilling area, fire pit
- Wi-Fi (complimentary in public areas)
- 9 ft. ceilings
- Built-in desk
- Built-in shelving
- Ceiling fans
- Custom color accent walls
- Dual, expansive private balcony
- Granite countertops
- In-home washer and dryer
- Soaking tub
- Stainless steel appliances
- Track lighting
- Berber-style carpeting in most bedrooms
- Built-in dry bar
- Built-in wine rack
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Dual bathroom sinks
- Extra storage space
- Hardwood and slate flooring
- Private balcony
- Solar shades and climate control
- Standalone shower
- Oversized closets
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- Deposit: 500 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 300 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Current offers remarkable amenities and luxury apartments in downtown San Diego. Our apartment homes feature oversized windows and custom-color accent walls, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the expansive master suites, updated flooring throughout, and spectacular views of San Diego. Take advantage of our premier resident services and amenities including rooftop heated pool with outdoor fireplace, fitness center, private screening room, dedicated concierge, and exclusive room service.Enjoy convenient access to the best of San Diego. Blocks from San Diego Bay and the I-5, Current is located in Little Italy and close to shopping and entertainment of downtown San Diego.The sophisticated design and upscale finishes, combined with world-class service provided by our friendly and helpful staff, make living in our downtown San Diego apartments the perfect choice. Visit Current today for a personalized tour of our remarkable apartment community.
Our lease terms are: Please contact us for available lease terms. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for Current
I love my apartment and I've had a great experience at Current! I would definitely recommend it!
We had planned on moving after our first lease was up because the rent was going up, after searching we decided that current was the best value and most of all Currents staff are like friends!! Moving here is highly recommended!!
I recently moved into this building and have nothing but praise for it and the personnel who run it. The office staff is responsive, handles all requests quickly and efficiently, and always with a smile. The building is well maintained, with great facilities, including a workout room, pool, business center as well as a party room and movie theater. The location is fabulous, just a short walk to all the restaurants in Little Italy. The streets around the building are quiet, clean and tree lined. Most of all, what makes this building great are the competent and responsive staff. Before renting here, I looked at several buildings and got the distinct feeling that many were not well managed. If you want to live in a great building, with great facilities and an equally exceptional staff, this is the place for you.
I fell in love with Current right away and knew it was the perfect place for me. The amenities are great such as the gym and the staff is amazing. They really care about the residents and go above and beyond to help in anyway they can. I LOVE the location of Current also. It is right outside of the farmer's market and walking distance to the delicious italian restaurants and downtown. I have never lived in an apartment that felt like a community and feel very spoiled after living at Current. This has been a great experience so far! I am so happy I signed my lease with Current!
The current is a great property with all the amentities that you could want in a luxury building. Staff is great, if you need something they get it done quickly. Great place to live and worth the money. Great location as well!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Current is located at 1551 Union Street in San Diego, CA.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.