- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Pool-side BBQ and dining area
- Guest parking
- Cool-roof technology
- *Pet Maximum: 2 pet maximum per residence
- $25 cat premium per cat, Dog - $500 per residence
- ATT U-verse delivered by fiber optics to each ...
- Non-Smoking Community
- Sunny pool deck with stylish lounge furniture
- Each residence wired for high-speed internet
- Deposits Fees: Cat - $300 per residence
- $50 dog premium per dog
- Pet friendly*
- 9-foot Ceilings
- Two-tone paint and designer crown and base molding
- Plush eco-friendly carpeting in all bedrooms
- Energy Star Water Sense technology to limit...
- Hardwood-style flooring in kitchen, entry, bath...
- Loft residences with dramatic volume ceilings
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and baths
- Fully-equipped kitchens with stainless-steel GE...
- Direct-access garages (Not available on all res...
- *Pet Maximum: 2 pet maximum per residence * Deposits Fees: * *Cat - $300 per residence; $25 cat premium per cat * *Dog - $500 per residence; $50 dog premium per dog Dogs Allowed
- *Pet Maximum: 2 pet maximum per residence * Deposits Fees: * *Cat - $300 per residence; $25 cat premium per cat * *Dog - $500 per residence; $50 dog premium per dog Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
LOOKS, STYLE AND COMFORT.Call it the un-common place. These downtown San Diego apartments at Civita were designed with an unmistakable artistic passion crafted from a palette inspired by natural earth textures and contemporary wood accents. We offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments in San Diego. Towering ceiling heights in loft units, awesome windows, dramatic lighting, plus modern appliance packages are among the elegant touches that create enticing living spaces. The result is a collection of lush interiors that optimize the sense of openness and foster a connection to the outdoors.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Circa 37
I like living here I feel safe. It is close to stores. Management is excellent and so are the maintenance people.
Circa 37 is a very nice, modern apartment community. It is really like living at a resort. The grounds are beautiful and the pools and common areas are incredible. The fitness facilities and classes are top-notch. There is a nice sense of community here and residents and staff are very friendly and helpful. The resident events are really nice and offer an excellent way to meet new people. The little extras, like coffee and treats in main office, are a nice touch. Though this is a big community, it is surprisingly quiet here and feels as though you're living in a little town . The location is superb. Across the street is everything you need: grocery, restaurants, dry cleaning, pet store, pharmacy. And the beach and major shopping are only minutes away. I love living here!
If we were aware of the buildings across street and nicer patios we would have taken one of those apartments. Should allow residents move over there without penalty
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Less drive time. More down time. * Circa 37 Apartments were made for this age - when time is so precious, we're for anything that means less driving and more doing. Circa 37 at Civita places you in the very heart of Mission Valley, just a few short minutes from your favorite destinations and freeways. So whether you're running an errand, catching a movie, hitting the mall or escaping to the beach, chances are you'll be there before you know it. By foot. By bike. By * trolley. Or by car.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.