- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour World Class Fitness Center
- Business Center with Conference Room
- Courtyard Swimming Pool With fire Pit
- Gourmet Presentation Kitchen
- Internet Cafe
- Pet Walking Area
- Underground Parking (controlled access)
- Bike Storage
- Clubhouse with Wine Lounge
- Formal Dining Room
- Grilling Area
- Mail Room with Active Building Display
- Rooftop Lounge
- Pet Friendly
- In Home High Speed Internet up to 200 Mpbs
- Custom Color Accent Wall
- Energy Efficiencies Including Dual Pane Windows
- Keyless Door Entry
- Private Balconies
- Stunning City Views
- Washer and Dryer (in home)
- Dual Vanity Sinks
- Glass Tile Backsplash
- Large Closets with Custom Closet System
- Modern Espresso Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Tech Connect USB Outlet
- Wood Flooring
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- Deposit: 500 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 300 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
2 weeks free & $99 deposit on select apartments!
*Please see Leasing Office for details, restrictions apply.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
13th & Market
13th & Market offers remarkable amenities, stylish features, and luxury apartments in Downtown San Diego. Apartment homes at 13th & Market boast the finest finishes including wood flooring, marble and quartz countertops, sleek espresso cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy modern kitchens, spacious master suites with expansive closets, luxe baths, in-home washers and dryers, and stunning city views. Residents enjoy access to the rooftop lounge with fireplace and breathtaking views, a formal dining room with chef's kitchen, internet cafe, private controlled access parking, and an expansive spa-inspired fitness center. In addition to sophisticated on-site amenities, you will appreciate our convenient access to the best of San Diego. Schedule an appointment today!
Unavailable for this apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for 13th & Market
Overall, the location, design/layout of units and staff disposition at 13th and Market are top notch. The initial rent price is a shock at first, for the small square footage, however once you live in the complex, you realize that you definitely get what you pay for. The common areas are well maintained, the staff is professional, friendly and organized. It is a great residence to live in at this point in my life.
The staff and leasing process was by far the best. Moving from Hawaii was not easy and was all done over the web and on the phone. Staff was incredibly attentive and quick to respond to any questions or concerns... I was extremely pleased with the property and the welcome to the community. Thank you.
Pleasant & Lovely!
Great management service, location, and apartment.
I love living at this community. I enjoy the fact of how new and clean it is. How safe it is for my wife and kids and plenty of stuff to walk to. I would highly recommend this community to family, friends and strangers!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.