- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Living Rooms has a Sliding Glass Door
- Private Balconies and Fenced Backyards
- Kitchen has all Major Appliances
- Ample Storage under Vanity and In Kitchen
- Kitchen Separates the Bedrooms, so no Shared Walls
- Huge Balconies and Fully-Fenced Patios
- Heated Pool and Spa
- 24 Hour Laundry Rooms With Wave Rider App.
- No Weight/Breed Restrictions on Pets
- 4 gas BBQ'S
- No Weight or Breed Restrictions Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 500$40/Pet/Month;pet limit 2 per unit Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500$40/Pet/Month;pet limit 2 per unit Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$250 off 1st month rent when signing 12 month lease. Selective units.
Please inquire with property staff for more details!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Red Oak Villas
WHEN IT COMES TO COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT, NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE STAFF AT RED OAK VILLAS. Our caring attitude is reflected by our satisfied residents and the well-kept, beautifully landscaped grounds. Our location is a big plus, too...we are close to the University of Redlands, local shopping and restaurants. Come see us before you decide to rent; you'll be glad you did.
Month to Month, Short Term Leases and 12 Month Lease Options
Ratings & Reviews
From the 10 Freeway, exit Tennessee Street. Go south. Continue approximately one mile, we are on the right side.
The FDC Promise Because our valued residents are the sole reason we are here, We promise to....Always provide an attractive, well managed, and well maintained community, Always be helpful, courteous & professional toward every resident and guest, Continually improve the quality and value of our community and services, Keep our commitments, and never promise more than we can deliver.