- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Direct beach access
- Outdoor resident lounge with fire pit
- Peter Weber Equestrian Center nearby
- Access to walking, hiking and biking trails
- The world-renowned restaurants of Ranchos Palos Ve
- Minutes from the Trump National Golf Course
- Easy access to Promenade on the Peninsula
- Gorgeous heated swimming pool and spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- Resort-style tennis court
- Gated subterranean parking
- Adjacent to the 5-star Terranea hotel
- Award-winning Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified Schoo
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $750 Pet Deposit. Monthly Pet Rent is $75 per pet. Maximum weight limit is 50 lbs and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please call our leasing office for more information. Pets Accepted
Avana Rancho Palos Verdes
Status with Substance. A community perched atop a 200-foot bluff, offering sweeping views of the ocean. A setting befitting the finest resort. For you, its called home. Avana Rancho Palos Verdes is a luxurious enclave set on the Pacific, giving you all the perks and views of the good life. On the prestigious Palos Verdes Peninsula, your finely appointed residence is adjacent to the Terranea, a five-star hotel boasting eight dining options, a 9-hole golf course and a luxury spa. Down the road you'll find brand name retailers, markets and trendy cafes. Or, if you prefer a quieter night, take an evening stroll on the beach then retire to the refined serenity of your home.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: 50 Pound Weight Limit. Restrictions: We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $750 Pet Deposit. Monthly Pet Rent is $75 per pet. Maximum weight limit is 50 lbs and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please call our leasing office for more information.
From Orange Co: 405 South to 110 S, exit at Gaffey St. Turn left, then make right on 1st St. Left onto Western Ave, then right on 25th St/ Palos Verdes Dr. Proceed 8 miles up the hill, then left on Seahill Dr. Right on Beachview Drive. Community is on the left. From the South Bay: South on PCH. Right onto Palos Verdes Blvd./Palos Verdes Dr W. Right onto Seawolf Dr. to end on Beachview Drive. Community is straight ahead.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.