- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Accepts Credit Cards (Fee Applies)
- Business Center
- Coffee Bar
- Electronic Rent Payment (ACH)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Trail
- Free Weights
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speeds over 50 Mbps Available
- Limited Access
- Night Patrol
- On-Site Maintenance
- On-site Management
- On-Site Storage
- Package Receiving
- Recreation Room
- Short-Term Lease
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Whirlpool Spa
- Conference Room
- Game Room w/shuffle board & pool table*
- Fitness trail with nice workout stations
- Heated Spa
- Recycle Bins
- Natural Light
- Double Pane Windows
- Wood Style Entry
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in by 6/10 with a $99 deposit, or half off standard deposit if you move in by 6/25! Plus lease on the same day of your tour and receive half off your monthly pet rent! (OAA)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Verano at Rancho Cucamonga Town Square
Boasting views of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains, Verano at Rancho Cucamonga Town Square Apartments offer remarkable amenities, stylish finishes, and award-winning architecture. The Verano features spacious apartment and townhouse floor plans as well as updated kitchens, large closets, wood-style entries, and private patios and balconies. Our Live/Work floor plans provide residents with a retail area for business use in their apartment. Looking for sophisticated amenities? This Rancho Cucamonga luxury apartment community offers residents access to a 24-hour fitness center, swimming pool, game room, business center, and a fitness trail with nine exercise stations. The Verano also provides an ideal location close to several major freeways as well as premier office parks on Haven Avenue and the Rancho Cucamonga Civic Center. Residents enjoy the close proximity to eclectic dining options of Town Square Center and upscale shopping at Victoria Gardens and the Ontario Mills Mall. With con
Monthly, 3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Verano at Rancho Cucamonga Town Square
I have lived here for many years. Love the apartments love the area!
The facility is maintained on daily basis, everyone is very friendly and helpful. The location is close to shopping, restaurants and so many other amenities. It is centrally located to several major highways.
The Verano @ Rancho Cucamonga is a nice place to live, conveniently located and staff is pleasant.
Outstanding. I would recommend this community and consider their communities in other cities, for myself and I will recommend it, and have, to others.
Hey wonderful wonderful place to live
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the 10 freeway, exit at Haven Ave., go north. Approximately 3 miles to Foothill Blvd. We are on the left. From the 210 freeway, exit Haven Ave., go South. Approximately 2 miles to Foothill Blvd on the southwest corner.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.