- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- Lush Park-Like Landscaping
- Satellite TV Available
- Convenient Access to Highway 50
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Completely Accompanied Clubhouse
- Expansive sun deck featuring sparkling pool
- Desirable Rancho Cordova Neighborhood
- Storage Space
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Resident Activities
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs are allowed. Breed restrictions apply: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Husky, Mastiffs (including Bull Mastiff, Cane Corso Mastiff, English Mastiff, Italian Mastiff, Neopolitan Mastiff, Tibetan Mastiff) Pit Bulls, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Wolf hybrids. In addition, the Russian Bear Dog is not permitted at this time. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Pricing subject to change. Call Today to see your home!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Reserve At Capital Center
The Reserve at Capital Center provides you with a convenient location, spacious apartment homes filled with an array of practical luxuries, and the attentive service of a dedicated, on-site professional management team. The welcoming community atmosphere, elegant Resident Services Center, the fully-equipped gym, sparkling pool, jet spa, and proximity to shopping, dining, recreation and the freeway offer you a quality lifestyle at an exceptional value. Experience The Reserve and discover one of the finest rental communities in Rancho Cordova. Please call for an appointment today.
Please call for driving directions.
At Sequoia, we know you don't want an "apartment complex." You want a home. A community. Nice neighbors. A sanctuary from the stormy world. Our mission is to elevate the ordinary. It might be more accurate to say we're outlawing the ordinary. The first time you visit a Sequoia Community, you'll agree. In fact, you'll probably feel right at home. In a nutshell: We strive to make the ordinary a little more special by inspiring our employees and creating communities where people can expect more out of everyday life.