- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- One block from Pleasanton Gateway shopping center
- Views of Pleasanton Ridge
- Award-winning landscape design, including stunn...
- Minutes from Hacienda and Bishop Ranch business...
- Pet feeding services
- Furnished Apartments
- Monthly resident events
- Minutes to Stoneridge Mall and historic Downtow...
- Convenient to BART
- Car care center
- Refreshment bar with coffee, tea, cookies, and ...
- Close to the 580 and 680 freeways
- BBQ area
- Game Room with 55" Flat Screen TV
- Wood flooring in kitchen, entry and bath*
- Granite counters
- Dramatic 9ft ceilings
- Plush carpeting
- Decorative two tone color scheme*
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Bay windows*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your pets! Both cats and dogs are accepted. With the Wild Rose Park situated right next door, you and your four-legged friend will have plenty of space to explore and get some exercise. Pet fee is $50 per month, per pet. $500 additional deposit. Maximum of two (2) pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Refresh your senses each day in this boutique-style garden oasis with lush landscaping, rich architectural motifs, and stunning views of Pleasanton Ridge. This enclave of 100 specialty luxury apartment homes features upscale amenities you'd expect to find in a much larger community including heated solar pool, spa, and 24-hour fitness studio. Everything you desire is within minutes of your new home in historic Pleasanton, from shopping to fine dining to schools and entertainment. The premier lifestyle of casual sophistication...find it at The Kensington!
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 15 months, 16 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
From Highway 680 Exit on Bernal. Make a right on Bernal and make another right on Valley Ave. You will see our community almost immediately on your left hand side.
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.