- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Smoke Free Community
- Expansive Courtyards
- On-Site Maintenance and Management
- Covered/Assigned Parking
- Outdoor Gourmet Kitchen and Fireplace
- Bicycle Storage
- Decks with Stunning Mountain Views
- Pet Friendly (Breed Restrictions Apply) with Pe...
- Modern Fitness Center
- Refined Wood Plank Flooring
- Exceptional Modern Kitchens with natural Quartz...
- Private Balconies with Mountain View*
- Top-Line Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Designer Lighting Packages
- In-Home Washers and Dryers
- Glass Mosaic Tile Kitchen Backsplashes
- Groundfloor and Penthouse Homes with 12 Ceilings*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- 2 pets maximum per apartment home allowed. * Cats - allowed, Rent $50.00, Deposit $500.00 * Dogs - allowed, Max weight 45 lb each, Rent $50.00 Deposit $500.00 * Certain breeds may be restricted. * Please call for details Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Luxe is a stylish new boutique apartment community and modern rendering of Pasadena's classic architecture.
Luxe offers a mix of 131 distinctive studios, one and two bedroom homes and ground floor retail. Each sun-drenched home features plank floors, natural quartz countertops, glass mosaic tile backsplashes, and designer lighting. Other qualities include 12 foot ceilings, spacious balconies, and spectacular views of the San Gabriel Mountains (in select homes).
Exceptionally convenient, Luxe is located in the middle of it all, with easy access to everything in Pasadena, Glendale and Downtown Los Angeles. Take a short two block walk to Pasadena Community College and the Allen Station entrance for the Metro Gold Line and a six block walk to California Institute of Technology. Enjoy year-round exhibitions at the Huntington Library and the Norton Simon Museum, outdoor concerts, theater in the Playhouse District and on-going education programs at Le Cordon Bleu or the nationally-recognized ArtCenter College of Design. Leave the car at home and take the metro to LA's Little Tokyo for authentic and delicious sushi, great bars, live performances, world-class museums, and eclectic shopping. It's all at your doorstep.
This sense of connectedness is carried through to Luxe's amenities. Residents will enjoy lush landscaping in private courtyards, a swimming pool adjacent to an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, an airy state-of-the-art fitness center, and clubhouse. Expand the quality and number of connections in your social circle of friends or find a tranquil place to reconnect with yourself. Luxe offers it all.
This is the home you are looking for and the one you deserve. Sign up today to receive updates and to be among the first to be notified about preleasing.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 9 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
From 210 freeway exit Allen Avenue, head South, then turn right onto Walnut Street. Community is located on the right hand side.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.