- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Community lounge with media, billiards and shuf...
- Walk to galleries, theaters and restaurants
- Chef's demo kitchen and resident lounge for ent...
- Public art exhibit and park
- LEED Silver certified community
- Beautiful courtyards featuring Japanese style g...
- 24-hr. front desk attendant
- Uptown Arts & Entertainment district neighborhood
- Outdoor lounge with grilling, dining and fireplace
- Granite kitchen and bath countertops
- Open kitchens with counter seating and island o...
- Dark espresso, light maple or white custom cabi...
- The William building offers an edgy interior de...
- Stainless steel, black or white appliance package
- Contemporary maple or dark cherry flooring
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom fixtures and faucets
- Designer pendant and track lighting
- Ceramic bath tile
- Berber bedroom carpeting
- The Uptown offers three distinct living options...
- The Telegraph building offers a sophisticated i...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and dogs are welcome. Please contact the leasing office for fees and restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Life at The Uptown was designed with you in mind. The Uptown Apartments in Oakland offer three distinctive residential buildings, unique floor plansand finishes, a wealth of amenities, serene green spaces and sustainable building practices. The Uptown is today's cleaner, authentically urban choice for luxury apartments in Oakland.
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for The Uptown
The uptown is convenient, safe and has lots of great amenities. I get to walk to BART in 3 minutes, get to the fox theater in minutes, or go to my fave ice cream place the Little Giant in minutes. Plus, it has a gym, hot tub, pool and lots of outdoor areas for entertaining. The units have great amenities too--but i love most that they are super quiet/private. The package room could be more organized but everything else has been amazing.
The Uptown is a wonderful apartment to live in. It's very central to a lot of activity, but still maintains the privacy I was looking for. As a millenial looking for a flavorful city to live in without breaking the budget, the Uptown delivered. I've already recommened the apartment to plenty of friends!
Clean and safe living in the heart of Uptown, set right on the edge of downtown Oakland with easy access to Bart, AC Transit, and the best that urban living has to offer.
For the service.
Location, location, location
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the I-880: Take the I-880 towards Oakland and exit Broadway towards Downtown. Take the ramp towards Alameda and head north on Broadway. Turn Left onto Telegraph Avenue, left onto 19th Street and then right into the property. From the I-980: Take the I-980 to Downtown Oakland and exit 27th Street towards West Grand Ave. Head east on 27th Street and then turn right onto Telegraph Ave. heading south. Turn right onto 19th Street and then right into the property.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.