- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Beautiful Courtyards featuring Japanese Style G...
- Oakland's First LEED Certified Apartment Community
- Art Gallery Features Exhibits from Local School...
- Outdoor Deck Featuring Grilling and Dining Areas
- Demo Kitchen and Lounge Area
- Close to Area Parks and Shopping
- Community Lounge with Plasma TV, Billiards and ...
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Open Kitchens with Counter Seating
- Ceramic Bath Tile Available
- The Uptown Offers Three Distinct Living Options...
- Granite Countertops Available
- The William Features an Edgy Signature Design.
- Maple or Dark Cherry Flooring Available
- Berber Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Designer Pendant and Track Lighting
- White, Maple or Dark Mocha Custom Cabinetry
- Upgraded Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and Faucets
- The Telegraph Features a Sophisticated Signatur...
- White, Black or Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and dogs are welcome. Please contact the leasing office for fees and restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Life at The Uptown was designed with you in mind. The Uptown Apartments in Oakland offer three distinctive residential buildings, unique floor plansand finishes, a wealth of amenities, serene green spaces and sustainable building practices. The Uptown is today's cleaner, authentically urban choice for luxury apartments in Oakland.
From the I-880: Take the I-880 towards Oakland and exit Broadway towards Downtown. Take the ramp towards Alameda and head north on Broadway. Turn Left onto Telegraph Avenue, left onto 19th Street and then right into the property. From the I-980: Take the I-980 to Downtown Oakland and exit 27th Street towards West Grand Ave. Head east on 27th Street and then turn right onto Telegraph Ave. heading south. Turn right onto 19th Street and then right into the property.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.