Check Availability(951) 319-7257(888) 927-4358(951) 319-7301
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Monthly Pet rent applies Call for pet policy details Breed Restriction
- Deposit: 300Monthly Pet rent applies Call for pet policy details Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 400Monthly Pet rent applies Call for pet policy details Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 5 spacious one, two and three bedroom floor plans
- Washers/Dryers Included
- Oversized closets
- Granite countertops throughout
- Kitchens with appliances
- Fitness center
- Heated pool and spa with wi-fi
- Faux Hardwood Flooring in select units
- Private patio or balcony
- Internet/fiber-optic technology
- Enclosed garages included
- Pet friendly
- Gated community
- Billiards room
- Business Center
- Central Heating and Air
- Ceiling Fans
- Vaulted ceilings in select units
- Views in select units
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Vista Pointe Luxury Apartment Homes
Well kept community. Very responsive management.
They keep the place very clean, I've never seen spiders or bugs like at other places. The staff is friendly, and professional.
Vista Pointe is a clean and quiet community. I love that I have a garage and laundry as part of my apartment as well as access too laundry facilities if I need it. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The only complaint is that the parking is horrible. I have one dedicated spot, but additional visitor parking is almost non existent since the residents use it all up for their additional vehicles. There is no street parking unless you want to walk a good distance from the medical center. Other than that, these apartments are wonderful and I've enjoyed living here the past three years.
Clean property, great staff and management
Upgraded amenities, priced modestly, friendly staff, other than the occasional noisy neighbor, there is nothing to complain about!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From the I-15 Freeway, exit Murrieta Hot Springs Road. Go east on Murrieta Hot Springs Road, left on Hancock Avenue and left on Walsh Center Drive. From the I-215 Freeway, exit Murrieta Hot Springs Road. Go west to Hancock Avenue and turn right. On Walsh Center Drive turn left. Vista Pointe will be on your left.