- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and nightlife
- Freshly brewed coffee every morning in the lobby
- One block to LA Live entertainment center
- Guest parking available
- Fashion design and drawing rooms
- Easy access to I-110 and 1-10 Freeways
- Next to FIDM and close to USC
- Two blocks to Staples Center arena
- Floor plans with flexible living spaces
- Large windows and sliding doors
- Quality high-rise construction
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Stainless steel appliances and hardwood-style f...
- Linen and vanity storage
- Signature top floor with 10' ceilings and upgrades
- GE full appliance package
- White bath and kitchen cabinetry
- Cats welcome. Please contact the leasing office for fees and restrictions. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Met is at the center of everything downtown LA has to offer. Many of the city's most popular restaurants and attractions are right around the corner. Favorite night spots like the Standard Hotel and shopping at 7th and Fig and Macy's Plaza are only a few blocks away, and the Ralph's Fresh Fare Supermarket is conveniently located on the next block. * With a variety of newly remodeled apartments, The Met offers spacious floor plans with fully-equipped kitchens, spacious closets and private balconies with spectacular city views. * Premier amenities include a 24-hour doorman, gated subterranean parking, and key-card access. In addition residents can enjoy the beautiful heated pool with sundeck and outdoor spas, landscaped courtyard with grill area, fully-equipped fitness center, design and drawing room, a community lounge/game room and a screening room.
Our lease terms are: 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Met
Staff is wonderful, kind, easy to communicate with. Very helpful with service requests. Great amenities like 24hr front desk, gym, sewing rooms, pool, rec area.
Great location, great amenities, great staff!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.