- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Elegant Resident Lobby and Art Gallery
- Private Screening Room
- Steps to Financial District, Central Market, Pe...
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Executive Office Suites Available
- Club Level with Resident Lounge
- Community Canine Ambassador - Lili
- Rooftop Deck with Spa and Outdoor Grill
- Pets Welcome - Pet Activities and Events
- Complimentary Coffee Bar Every Day
- Billiard Room and Game Card Tables
- Walk-in Shower in Select Homes
- Chef's Island with Built-ins in Select Homes
- Elevated Ceilings and Large Windows
- Vanity and Linen Storage
- Penthouse Offering Superior Finishes and Views
- Absolute Black Granite Countertops
- Hardwood-style Floors in Living Rooms, Kitchens...
- Custom Pearwood-style Cabinetry
- GE Appliance Package, Stainless Steel or Black
- Ceramic Tile Bath Flooring and Tub Surround
- Broadloom Bedroom Carpet
- Brushed Aluminum Backsplashes
- Architectural Details and Deep Window Sills
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs and Cats Welcome. Restrictions apply. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Metro 417 is an elegant boutique rental residence located in the heart of the city just steps to MOCA, Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Music Center and many fine shopping and dining options. Originally built in 1925 by the Pacific Electric Railroad, today thismagnificently restored landmark offers a distinctive collection of fine studio, one- and two-bedroom residences. Luxury amenities and services will make you feel at home, whether Metro 417 is your primary or secondary residence. This is your time. Make the most of it.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Metro 417
Great staff, beautiful building and units, meets my needs in every way while being affordable
Love the building, the location.
It's the best place to live in Downtown. I would buy if I could, but I'll settle for the lease for now. Amazing building, amazing staff, just an amazing place to call home.
Metro 417 has a great staff who always respond very quickly to any requests. The common areas and amenities are kept in great condition. There are many community activities, so you have an opportunity to get to know your neighbors. You cannot beat the location, and the rent was on par or lower than other apartments in the area.
Great staff; beautiful building;
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take Highway 110 and exit on 4th Street, then east to Hill Street. Turn right to 417 Hill Street. Parking garage is located on Hill Street.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.