- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Diy Work Space
- Controlled Access Parking
- Two-Level Fitness Center
- On-Site Electric Vehicle (Ev)
- Parking & Charging Station Availability
- Free Wifi in Common Areas
- Lounge - Game Tables And Fireplace
- Pool And Spa
- Courtyards W/Outdoor Dining Areas
- Bike Storage And Repair Room
- Lobby Loft
- 3 Outdoor Courtyards With Bbq & Firepits
- Planned Social Events
- Pet Friendly
- State-Of-The-Art Cardio&Weight Equipment
- Chill Lounge
- Deck w/Fire Place,Social Bar&Movie Wall
- Lounge - Social Gathering Space
- Sixth Floor Deck W/Dramatic Skyline View
- On-Site Retail
- Dog Walk And Wash Station
- Smoke-Free Community
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 Increased Security Deposit: $500 per unit. Rottweiler, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bull Dogs, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows, All mixes of these breeds are restricted Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
AVA Little Tokyo
AVA Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, just blocks from the Gold and Red Metro line offers studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments that feature urban-inspired design that extends beyond the walls to social spaces throughout the community. Experience the 6th floor deck with dramatic city skyline views, a social bar and movie wall. The indoor chill lounge is an edgy and magnetic space that features game tables and plush community style seating. There is an awesome two-level fitness center and controlled access underground parking and bike storage. AVA is the new living space in the heart of Little Tokyo ??? where wine bars and new clubs converge with galleries and restaurants, where sushi meets tacos, and music collides with performing arts.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Take the 10 W to the 101 N and exit Alameda St/Union Station. Merge onto El Monte Busway W and continue onto Arcadia St. Take a left onto N Los Angeles St and then a left onto E 2nd St.
Take the 10 E to the 110 N and exit 6th/9th st Downtown/???Convention Center/???Figueroa St. Merge onto W 4th St. Take a left onto S Main St then make a right onto E 2nd St.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."