- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Spaces for Yoga or Outdoor Dining
- Modern yoga and pilates studio with 24/7 intera...
- Internet cafe and printing center
- Close to great restaurants and bars including R...
- Rentable Modera bicycles
- Close to major employers including DC3, DreamWo...
- Outdoor BBQs and dining tables
- A very walkable Walkscore of 89
- Easy access to Verdugo mountain trails and the ...
- Complete online resident experience with leasin...
- Walk or bike to shopping, dining and entertainm...
- Less than 10 miles to Dodger Stadium and Staple...
- Dog and cat Friendly
- Perfectly situated at the center of Pasadena, B...
- Studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments
- Bike storage available
- Fabulous location on Central with easy access t...
- Zen courtyard
- Large soaking tubs with tile surrounds
- Custom 42 inch cabinetry
- Stainless appliance package
- Studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom flats + penthouses
- Tile backsplashes
- Lofts and dens available in select homes
- Den and loft layouts available
- Open, liveable floor plans with up to 1,500 squ...
- Exquisite Quartz countertops
- Moveable kitchen islands
- King-sized bedrooms
- Pendant lighting
- Well-wired for technology
- Penthouse homes with second-story private mezza...
- Gorgeous, wood-plank flooring
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Modera Glendale is in the middle of it all, with easy access to all things Glendale, Pasadena and yes, even LA. But you also have everything you need right here a luxury apartment, easy access to great shopping and food, and a reasonable commute (particularly notable in California). The apartments are open, well-wired and bright. The sixth story is home to our penthouse flats giving you even more space up to 1,500 square feet and your own private second-story mezzanine. The finishes are everything you would expect in a brand-new home, and upgraded in all the right places. As far as amenities go, Modera Glendale has two fifth story decks that offer our residents unobstructed mountain and city views. Inside, you will find everything you need to live the high life: decked-out fitness and yoga studios, social kitchen, free Wi-Fi hubs. The whole nine. Modera Glendale, is how apartment living should be: plush, supremely comfortable and social, with make-your-life-easier services. Welcome to the Modera Life. Welcome to Modera Glendale.
Our lease terms are: 12 months, 13 months, 14 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Easy access to Downtown Los Angeles, Glendale, Hollywood and the San Gabriel Valley. Easy access to the 134, I-5, 110 and 101 fwys.