- Garden Tub
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Fully appointed business center with computer, sca
- Sparkling resort-style swimming pool and relaxing
- Community clubhouse with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful meandering greenbelts and walkways throu
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 500 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $500 non-refundable pet deposit for each pet. Pet rent is $35 per month. Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Husky, Mastiffs (including Bull Mastiff, Cane Corso Mastiff, English Mastiff, Italian Mastiff, Neopolitan Mastiff, Tibetan Mastiff) Pit Bulls, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Wolf hybrids. In addition, the Russian Bear Dog is not permitted at this time. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Iron Point at Prairie Oaks offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes in the heart of Folsom. All of our well-designed floor plans are spacious with many offering direct access garages. Upon driving through the gates of our community, residents are treated to a resort-style lifestyle with high-end amenities and acres of mature, beautifully landscaped greenbelts and walkways.Iron Point at Prairie Oaks??? location cannot be matched. Our community is situated directly across the street from Intel, making the daily commute a cinch for many of our residents. Safeway-anchored Prairie City Crossing shopping center is adjacent to Iron Point which provides walkable convenience for a quick grocery or Starbucks run. Finally, ours is the only rental community that feeds into the highly-acclaimed Gallardo Eleme...
From Downtown Sacramento: From 29th St, merge on to the 1-80 Bus W/Capital City Fwy W via the ramp on the left toward Placerville/San Francisco. Merge onto US-50 E/El Dorado Fwy E via Exit 6B. Take the Prairie City Road exit, EXIT 25. Turn left onto Prairie City Rd. Turn right onto Iron Point Rd. Make a U-Turn at Grover Rd onto Iron Point Rd. Iron Point Apartment Homes is on the right. From the Sacramento International Airport: Follow the signs on Airport Blvd toward I-5. Merge onto I-5 S/CA-16 toward Sacramento. Merge onto US-50 E via EXIT 518. Take the Prairie City Road exit, EXIT 25. Turn left onto Prairie City Rd. Turn right onto Iron Point Rd. Make a U-Turn at Grover Rd onto Iron Point Rd. Iron Point Apartment Homes is on the right. From Placerville: Merge on to US-50 W. Take Scott Rd/E Bidwell St exit, EXIT 27. Turn right onto Scott Rd. Scott Rd becomes E Bidwell St. Turn left onto Iron Point Rd. Iron Point Apartment Homes is on the right.
At Sequoia, we know you don't want an "apartment complex." You want a home. A community. Nice neighbors. A sanctuary from the stormy world. Our mission is to elevate the ordinary. It might be more accurate to say we're outlawing the ordinary. The first time you visit a Sequoia Community, you'll agree. In fact, you'll probably feel right at home. In a nutshell: We strive to make the ordinary a little more special by inspiring our employees and creating communities where people can expect more out of everyday life.