- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Access gates
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online Rent Payments
- BBQ area
- State-of-the-art cardio fitness center
- Resort-style swimming pool and spa
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Sea Palms
Perfectly placed in Orange County, California, Camden Sea Palms is waiting for you. Costa Mesa, California is known for its beaches, shopping and entertainment. Live just minutes from Huntington and Newport Beaches. Our pet-friendly community offers spacious floor plans and is within walking distance of restaurants. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Take the 55 South to 19th street. Turn right on 19th. Turn left on Whittier Avenue. We are on the corner of 19th and Whittier.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.