- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Lush landscaping with streams and ponds
- Dry cleaning and laundry valet
- 24-hour club-style Fitness Center
- Formal Dining Room
- Business Center with conference area
- Private cabanas
- Outdoor living room with fire pit
- Community building with billiard tables
- Media room with flat-screen TVs
- Outdoor kitchens with BBQ grills
- WiFi access throughout
- Yoga and spin room
- Great room with fireplace
- Two spa pools
- Pool-side guest rooms
- Water feature
- Music rehearsal/performance studio
- Close to golf, shopping, and the beach
- Concierge services
- Privacy gates
- Resident Lounge with demonstration kitchen
- Gaming room
- Interactive water feature
- Multi-purpose lighted sports courts
- Internet cafe with coffee bar
- Dog Park
- Spectacular 4,000 SQ salt water swimming pool
- Walk-in beach entry pool
- Cable or Satellite Available
- HDTV Program
- Private Patio
- Window Coverings
- Upgraded Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Additional Storage
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Private Balcony
- Large Closets
- *Not all amenities available for every floorplan
- Luxury Guest Suites
- Rooftop lounges with gas grills
- Sports Simulator
- Planned resident events
- Non Smoking Building Available
- Poolside Cabanas
- Yoga and Spin room w/Structured Classes
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 99 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive a $99 security deposit & up to $500 Visa Gift Card on select apartment homes until March 26, 2017! (On Approved Credit, restrictions may apply). Receive half off security deposit on select apartment homes if you move in before 4/9/2017! (OAC, restrictions may apply)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
27 Seventy Five Mesa Verde
Experience the ultimate living experience at one our five villa communities. Our personal commitment is to provide each and every resident with an exceptional living experience that is tailored specifically around your requests and needs. Each apartment has been redesigned with sleek open living spaces, contemporary lighting, luxurious baths, new windows highlighting breathtaking water views, and several unique touches. Our modern kitchens boast granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, islands, and high quality shaker-style cabinets. Enjoy an energetic social scene at one of our many outdoor living lounges or relax and rejuvenate on a bench next to a refreshing water feature. Maybe you prefer to re-energize with yoga or spin class or just indulge your senses by one of five lavish pools. Whatever your desire is, there are many reasons why 27 Seventy Five is one of the best kept secrets in Costa Mesa. Visit today for a personalized tour!
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
65 Reviews for 27 Seventy Five Mesa Verde
I love my apartment! Beautiful features, I love the area in which it is located, it's quite, I feel safe living alone. Maintaince is awesome!! The only think is the leasing agents and people in the office could be more attentive to residents.
A quiet, wonderful location that has you feel like you're living in a slow country space even though you're just as close to city amenities and fun.
Great place, love it so far. Guest parking could be better.
I'm so happy we chose to move here! The amenities are great and the property is beautiful! I also love the classes and community events, they're a good way to meet other residents.
This is a great place to live. The swimming pools and other amenities are great!!! They even have a dog park and have play dates for the dogs. The staff presents different social events for everyone, from family to the party crowd!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit 405 Freeway at Harbor and go south. Turn right on Adams, left on Mesa Verde Drive East. The leasing office is on your right.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.