- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Energy Star appliances in black & silver
- Gourmet kitchen island*
- Accent wall colors
- High nine-foot ceilings
- Lighted ceiling fans in living and master bedroom
- Master baths with tiled floors and framed mirrors
- Master baths also include granite counters
- Appointed baths with oversized soaking tubs
- Lined storage in bathrooms*
- Spacious walk-in closets with custom shelving
- Dual sinks in master baths*
- Prewired for intrusion alarms
- AT&T GigaPower Internet is Available!
- French doors leading to patio or balcony
- Dual pane windows with two inch wood-style blinds
- Social Lounge
- Lounge has billard table, media area, bar/kitchen
- 24-hour modern fitness center
- On-demand workout area
- Central plaza with heated pool and spa
- Plaza also has sundeck, cabanas, and showers
- Outdoor fireplace lounge
- Bocce Ball
- Network WiFi Lounge
- 24-hour multi-station business center
- Lush landscaping
- Bicycle racks
- Gas & charcoal barbecue grilling stations
- Close to major freeways
- First floor retail
- Across from Otay Ranch Town Center
- *in select homes
- If the animal is a service animal for a disabled person, pet deposits are not necessary and breed restrictions do not apply. A signed Letter Regarding Support Animals from a qualified professional verifying the need for the service animal along with proof of current rabies shots and licenses (if legally applicable) is required. Call for Policy
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
BRAND NEW in South County! It?s apartment living like you?ve never seen. Vibrant and friendly. Innovative and relaxed. A welcoming place, where you will be the first to live in the South County?s most visionary new community. Live in the epicenter of it all.
At Pulse, you?ll fit right in. Brand new one, two and three bedroom sparkling new apartments, all stylishly designed with a dash of elevated luxury. Featuring an ideal location just across from Otay Ranch Town Center, home to the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment options. It?s all waiting for you, at your new community? Pulse , Millenia! ENJOY LIFE IN RHYTHM.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Pulse Millenia
Views! Landscaping. Floor layout are smartly designed!
The staff's flexibility and excellent customer service.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Call office for directions. FYI, the 125 is a toll road.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.