- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Los Gatos Creek Trail
- D - Notice
- Upgrade-Studio Grand
- Upgrade-2 BR Grand
- Pet Friendly
- Upgrade-3 BR Grand
- Small Community Charm
- Upgrade-1 BR Grand
- Moments from Downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Sh...
- Separate Vanity Areas
- Optional for Renter: Designer Selected Accent W...
- Large Kitchens with Breakfast Bars*
- Junior One, One and Two Bedroom Floorplans
- Cats Allowed
- Security Deposit: $500 for first pet, $350 for second pet. * Monthly Pet Rent: $50 per pet. * Maximum of two pets per apartment. The following breed restrictions apply: * Exotic pets, reptiles and dogs of pure breed or mixed breeds of any of the following are prohibited from the property: Akita, Australian Cattle Dog, Basenji, Bedlington Terrier, Boxer, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chow, Dalmation, Doberman, Dogue de Bordeux, Elia, Foxhound, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Malamute, Mastiff, Pit Bull Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to $750 Off First Month's Rent!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Brentwood community of Campbell apartments brings a distinctive lifestyle to apartment living. Just minutes from everything, Brentwood offers stylish apartment homes and trim, well-manicured landscaping. These Campbell rentals are also known for outstanding customer service. We deliver peace of mind so you dont have to worry about a thing. After all, this is your home. Brentwood features sharp studio, one and two bedroom floorplans with spacious kitchens, breakfast bars, ceiling fans, large closets and private patios or balconies. Some of these Campbell rentals include renovated interiors. On-site amenities include a fully equipped laundry care center, a sparkling swimming pool and covered parking. Brentwood offers the clear choice in Campbell apartments.
10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From 17, exit Hamilton. Drive west toward Winchester and turn left. Continue * south and turn right at Budd Avenue. Take the next left at Nido. Follow Nido and * it will become Hollis Avenue. End at 200 Hollis Avenue.
Lyon Living is a leading real estate development, management and
investment company headquartered in Newport Beach, California.
Established in 1988, it is recognized as one of the most respected
privately held multi-family real estate companies in the Western
United States. Our communities offer residents a variety of housing
and amenity choices with unparalleled customer service in some of the
finest and most innovative rental living experiences in the country