- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Universities and Colleges
- University Bus Route
- Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Washer & Dryer in each Apartment
- Pet Friendly (one time pet fee)
- Larger dogs welcome with additional Deposit
- Gas fireplaces (in 2 bedroom units)
- All Apts. have an extra locking storage closet .
- Cable/Internet Ready
- Ample Parking
- All Major Kitchen Appliances
- Central Heat & Air
- Ceiling Fans
- Window Blinds
- Under 20lbs is $300 and over 20lbs is $500 Dogs Allowed
- $15 monthly pet rent per pet Cats Allowed
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Chamberland Square
I've only been here 4 months & I'm thoroughly satisified! noisy neighbors but that'll happen at any complex.
Good staff and place to rent, but overpriced just for the simple lack of amenities. Other complexes neighboring CSA rent for about the same price and have amenities - better pool, exercise equipment, (functional) basketball court, kids' play equipment. I would suggest adding more amenities for the price, even though CSA pushes that the price is market rate but needs more amenities.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are conveniently located just of I-540 and Wedington Drive in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with outstanding options for great dining shopping and entertainment just steps away.