Check Availability(520) 589-1692(888) 903-2922(520) 589-1699
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Private entrance for each residence with intrusion
- Well-designed floor plans from 809 to 1368 sq ft
- Patio or deck per floor plan
- Beautifully designed kitchens
- Granite countertops and maple cabinetry
- GE white appliances and dark walnut plank flooring
- Baths: Maple cabinetry and white porcelain tile
- Laundry room with full size GE W/D
- Living, dining, bedrooms: plush neutral carpet
- Fireplace per floor plan
- Satin nickel hardware throughout residence
- Windows fitted with designer selected blinds
- Soft hued paint accented with white paneled doors
- Oversized closets
- Pet friendly
- Professionally landscaped community center
- Outdoor swimming pools with hot tub, pool deck
- Outdoor courtyard kitchen with pergola
- Expansive community lounge
- Well-appointed kitchen and elegant fireplace
- Professionally equipped exercise room
- Internet cafe with gourmet coffee bar
- Professionally designed playscape
- Peaceful picnic areas
- Covered parking
- Easy highway access
- Professional on-site management team 7 days a week
- On-line Resident Portal
- 24-hour Maintenance Response Guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for The Golf Villas At Oro Valley
I find that the Golf Villas are just the place for me. In my younger years I played golf 3 or four times a week. My patio overlooks the golf course, and I like to watch the golfers. The Golf Villas are close to just about everything. Which Is really good for a person my age. The longer I live here I may have even more nice things to say about the Golf Villas. I have a big family, One of my Sons want to move here when their leases are up. Friends are asking me about the Golf Villas and of course, they get good reviews from me.
Great place to live, the layout is wonderful.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE living here. It is rest/peace for the soul.
I love living in the Golf Villa Apartments. My apartment is perfect for my needs. It is pretty and comfortable. I never have to worry about spending money on maintenance, as I did when I owned a home. Everyone I've come in contact with has been friendly, and everyone seems to respect each other's privacy. That is very important to me. I plan on living here as long as I'm physically and financially able to.
Walking distance to any thing you need - grocery store ,pharmacy, restaurants,tennis and golf club ,public library Sell your car you won't need one here - buy a golf cart
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Interstate-10: Take the Ina Road exit and go east five miles to La Canada Drive. Take La Canada Drive north one quarter mile past Lambert. The Golf Villas at Oro Valley will be on the right.