- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Lush green spaces and garden-style landscaping
- Poolside cabanas and resort-style sundeck furnitur
- Picnic and BBQ areas
- Pet-friendly apartment community
- Great location near downtown Tempe
- New contemporary exterior paint
- Grocery Stores & Conveniences Nearby
- Close to Music, Arts & Theater Venues
- Modern Breakfast Bar
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Wood-Style Flooring (Selected Homes)
- Newly renovated interiors: flooring, lighting
- Designer Accent Wall
- High 8ft. ceilings
- Weight restriction: 45Deposit: 300$150 Refundable, $150 non - refundable pet fee. $20/ month pet rent Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- 2 pet max. No aggressive breeds. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Look and Lease Special is credited off your First Full Month?s Rent
Student Discounts also available! Additional $50 Look and Lease for full-time students with current student ID and course schedule
(Specials Based on a 12 + Month Lease.)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Nestled in the East Valley, of Tempe, Arizona Eden Apartments is your lush garden-style suburban retreat.
Conveniently located on South McClintock Drive near East Broadway, Eden is within walking distance of the Light Rail and offers easy access to major freeways 60, 101 and 202, ASU and Selleh Park.
Welcome Home to Eden, a Living Well Homes Community!
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Eden
The staff members are personable and the residents are friendly. Great location, great price, kid friendly, but still quite and peaceful.
Now that we have a new manager, things around here have calmed down alot. Im sure alot of the residents appreciate her.
Overall, the place is a quiet community with many working people and college students looking for a place to call home.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Freeway 101, exit west on Broadway, then turn south onto McClintock. We are on the left.