- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24 hr. Pool/Spa Areas Enhanced w/ Resort Amenities
- Cabanas with Grilling and Entertainment Areas
- Stunning New Exterior Paint
- Cyber Cafe/Business Center
- Hiking/Jogging Trails
- Accepts All Major Credit Card Payments
- Granite Countertops
- Upgraded Ravello Cafe Cabinets
- New Modern Appliances
- Wood Plank Style Flooring
- Custom Two-tone Paint
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Linen Closets
- ** Restrictions Apply
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 150The Highlands apartment community is a pet friendly community. * Pet rent is $25 for one and $50 for two. * Pets have a $150 fee and a $150 deposit. * 75 pound weight limit. * Breeds restricted - chow, pit-bull, Rottweiler, German shepherd, Staffordshire terrier, Doberman, mastiff. * We do have restrictions on aggressive breeds. Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 150 Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 150 Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in by September 10th and your 1st month rent is only $599 *OAC
CALL TODAY FOR A TOUR! SAY YOU SAW THIS AD!
-Subject to change
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Highlands apartments are tucked into the Foothills of the McDowell Mountains in prestigious North Scottsdale. Our location is convenient to shopping, dinning, and golf. We are minutes from the 101 Freeway. With one, two, and three bedroom homes, you are sure to find the perfect fit! The Highlands welcomes you and your pet to visit us today!
Our lease terms are: 2-12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Pet Policy: Call for details.
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for The Highlands
I love living here. It is relatively quiet and the people who live here and work here are very friendly. I like having dogs around as it makes things a little safer. The management responds quickly, as well as maintenance. It is also within walking distance of dining, grocery shopping, shopping and more. I would recommend this apartment complex.
Quiet, peaceful community. pools and exercise facility are wonderful. Everything is well kept and management team are always pleasant and helpful.
Very responsive to maintenance request, polite staff and the keep the property looking very nice.
Clean, quiet, and professional staff
I am delighted to be living here. It is quiet and calm, my neighbors have always been nice and I feel very safe here. The staff has always been exceptional and responsive. This is just a beautiful part of Scottsdale.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
The Highlands apartments are located on the corner of Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd and 100th Street.