- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Gated community
- Cardio theater
- Picnic areas with BBQs for entertaining
- Resort-style swimming pool and spa
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Designer clubhouse
- Online rent payments
- Proximity to hiking and jogging trails
- Online maintenance requests
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Montierra, in Scottsdale, offers upgraded 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes %0UO many with direct access garages. Is entertaining your thing? Our chef-inspired kitchens are fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and an open layout, so you can prepare delicious meals and still be part of the dinner conversation. Location is everything in Arizona and Camden Montierra is conveniently located on Scottsdale Road adjacent to Gainey Ranch. We are minutes away from Scottsdale Fashion Square and Scottsdale Corridor, where you will be able to shop, play golf, see a movie or dine at 1 of the best restaurants in Scottsdale. Camden Montierra's pet-friendly community also has a resort-style pool and fitness center open 24 hours a day for your convenience. Come live with us and experience Scottsdale living first hand. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Please call for driving directions.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.