- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- ***Newly Renovated Apartment Homes***
- Above Range Easy Touch Microwave*
- New Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Internet & Basic Cable Included
- Renovated Pool Underway
- Extremely Large Living Rooms
- Brand New Community BBQ Area
- King Size Bed Accommodating Master Suites
- New Bathrooms with Pedasal Sinks*
- Rich Wood Flooring Throughout*
- Noise Reducing Block Construction
- Energy Efficient Block Construction
- Warm Relaxing Wall Tone Colors
- New Summer Splash Pool Underway
- New Landscape Exterior with Modern Motif
- Onsite Clothing Care Center
- Seconds from Night Life, Dining and Shopping
- * Select Units May Apply
- Weight restriction: 15Max 1 per Apartment. $300 Refundable Pet Deposit, Pet Rent $20 per Month Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call for Outstanding specials!
ALERT! PRINT & BRING IN OR SHOW ON PHONE TO RECEIVE SPECIAL!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Melrose Place 36
Set off from the hustle and bustle; Melrose Place 36 features one and two bedroom apartment homes just minutes from Arizona's best entertainment. LIVE-LIFE-LOCAL is knocking at your front door as you can experience the antique and vintage shopping and dining. Satisfy your hunger by visiting the local restaurants. Phoenix Gardens' upgraded features that are available in your new home include: granite kitchen counter tops with glass back splashes, stainless steel appliances, laminate wood flooring, brushed nickel faucets, porcelain tub/shower enclosures, pedestal sinks and espresso colored cabinets.
Ratings & Reviews
Head North on 7th Ave, Turn Left on Turney, Right on 8th Ave.
Come Live with us!
With more than 50 years in the real estate business, Chamberlin & Associates began in 1957 in the San Francisco area by Bret Chamberlin, a successful real estate developer. In 1990, we began to focus solely on managing midsize to large apartment complexes for individuals, corporations and investors. The following year, president and owner Dave Chamberlin took over operations and since then, has helped solidify the company's well-earned reputation of being one of Arizona's foremost fee management companies. Today, Chamberlin & Associates manages properties in Arizona and Texas.