- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pet friendly- we accept large breeds*
- Fitness center with cardio machines, weights an...
- Quick access to a number of amazing shopping ce...
- Located near the I-60, and in east Mesa
- Off-lease fenced in pet park
- Access to the great hiking and bike trails.
- Outdoor cooking areas with picnic tables and ba...
- Expansive greenbelts with lush landscaping
- Close to public transportation including bus an...
- Private garages available
- Newly renovated lounge/community room with flat...
- Gated access with remote entry
- Two sparkling swimming pools with spas
- Community Events
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with stain-steel applia...
- Unique interior design upgrades with you in mind
- Cable TV ready
- Spacious open one, two and three bedroom floorp...
- Assigned Covered Parking
- Large private patio/ balcony*
- Stackable or full size washer and dryer in ever...
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms living room*
- Large walk-in closets
- Plank Flooring*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We accept 2 * pets, breed restrictions apply . * $200 Pet Deposit * $200 Pet Fee (non refundable) * $25 monthly pet rent per pet Pets Accepted
Our convenient location is close to prime shopping areas, wonderful restaurants, and quality schools. We took the time to design spacious and unique floor plans. We have an amazing clubhouse and amenities. Come visit us today!
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Wyndhaven
My experience at Wyndhaven has been an extremely enjoyable one. I rented the apartment unseen because of a recent move from the east coast. The online application was very easy to complete and the staff was extremely supportive with any questions I had during the process. When I arrived I moved into a clean well cared for apartment, everything was in working conditions with no issues to address. The staff was there to help with any thing that I needed from giving me information about setting up my utilities to assisting me with the amenities available at the Club house. Wyndhaven help make my move to the west stress free in every aspect!
There have been many improvements including the parking lots being re-paved in April 2015. It is well kept, clean, and I have never had issues with the staff. Management and maintenance staff are the MOST important aspect of ANY apartment complex. I have researched other places and lived at other apartments, that is what makes living here better than anywhere.
Wyndhaven is a very nice place to live. This gated community is safe and located right by the freeway, but it is still quiet. There are so many stores and parks around its easy to give up a yard. There are lots of grassy areas, two pools that are well maintained and a great dog park. The staff responds fast with any issue and they are friendly and nice. We love it here even though we never lived in an apartment before.
I moved to Wyndhaven Apartments with my three kids and two cats. We enjoy playing in the grass outside our home, playing basketball and swimming in the pool. Our neighborhood school is great and my children are building friendships with kids from the apartments and neighboring communities.
Wynhaven is an attractve quiet community. My apartment is larger than most 2 bedrooms I've looked at. THe apartments are located to shopping, grocery, pharmacy and gas. I'm very pleased.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From US 60, exit north on Greenfield Rd. We are just ahead on your right.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.