- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful Courtyard Areas
- Clubhouse with Large Screen Television Kitche...
- Pets are Welcome
- Close to Schools Hospitals
- Barbeque area with grills
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- 24-Hour Access Fitness Center
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment
- Volleyball Court
- Garages Available
- Granite Countertops*
- Full Size Appliances in all Apartments
- Wood Style Vinyl Flooring
- Custom Accent Paint Colors Available
- 9" Ceilings with Crown Molding
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Split Floorplans
- Brushed Nickel Finish Fixtures*
- Modern Lighting Package*
- Soaking Tubs
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets of all sizes are welcome with a maximum of two (2) pets per household. Reptiles or exotic pets are NOT allowed. * The following deposits are required for pets: * -$150.00 (refundable), $177.63 (non-refundable), $30.45 monthly pet fee * The following breeds (including mixed breeds) will not be accepted. * -Pit Bull (Stafford shire Terrier) * -Rottweiler * -Chow Chow * -Doberman * -American Bulldog * (Note: Service/Companion animals may not be subject to this list) Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Our cozy community is ideally located in Chandler, a short walk from the restaurants and shops of the newly urbanized downtown. Stonebridge Ranch offers a calming oasis where you can enjoy cultivated landscaping, delight in glorious mountain views and spend hours relaxing at the resort-style pools. Our open-style floor plans offer you the ability to customize your comfort level and ensure your life here is enjoyable and pleasant. The apartments feature oversized patios, gourmet kitchens with full-size appliances, oversized closets, and more! Visit our photo gallery and discover the quality life you have been looking for.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $30 pet rent. $200 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Pets of all sizes are welcome with a maximum of two (2) pets per household. Reptiles or exotic pets are NOT allowed. * The following deposits are required for pets: * -$150.00 (refundable), $177.63 (non-refundable), $30.45 monthly pet fee * The following breeds (including mixed breeds) will not be accepted. * -Pit Bull (Stafford shire Terrier) * -Rottweiler * -Chow Chow * -Doberman * -American Bulldog * (Note: Service/Companion animals may not be subject to this list)
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Stonebridge Ranch
Just moved in, but it is wonderful so far. It's quiet and has kind neighbors. Location is great located right next to the 202 and near a lot different stores.
Front office are kind and helpful. Complex is clean & manicured.
the front office is ready to help an are always friendly. The apartment I live in an the apartments of my daughter an her ex in-laws are A good size for our needs. The patios are a good size also
It's beautiful here. You can tell that the residents love to live here!
Love the place ,clean nice and helpful stuff,highly recommend.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-10 East or Loop 101 South, merge with the 202 East (San Tan). Exit Alma School Road and turn left (North) to Pecos Road. Turn right (East) onto Pecos, We are just ahead on the right-hand side.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.