- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Dazzling pool with sun deck, fountain and wet bar
- Heated outdoor spa and redwood dry heat sauna
- Complimentary tanning
- Limited-access entry gates
- Double lighted tennis and sand volleyball courts
- Athletic facility
- Cardio and strength training
- Two playgrounds
- On-site car care center
- Garages available with remote control access
- Warm and inviting vent-less gas log fireplaces
- Spa-like bathrooms with whirlpool and garden tubs
- Separate showers and double vanities*
- Gourmet kitchens with serving bar
- Open floorplans
- Private screened patio or balcony
- Exterior storage
- Tray ceiling
- Sand volleyball court
- Military and Law Enforcement discounts
- Putting green
- Full service car wash
- Double lavatories
- Less than 3 miles to Blount Cultural Park
- Convenient to I-85
- Minutes from the area's best colleges
- Convenient location to the areas best shopping
- 2 per apartment. Pet Fee $300. $10/month/pet; No breed restrictions. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
2BR Preakness Special: $100 off Pro-Rated Rent!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Paddock Club Montgomery
Located in East Montgomery, The Paddock Club is a short distance from Maxwell AFB, Auburn University Montgomery, and Alabama State University. Experience our city's surrounding venues including the Blount Cultural Park, Riverwalk Amphitheater, and the infamous Montgomery Biscuits. Enjoy a short commute to the River Region including the Alabama Board of Education, Baptist Medical Center & Hyundai. Choose the preferred lifestyle...Choose The Paddock Club-Montgomery!
Monthly, Variable, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
From the Eastern by-pass, take Vaughn Road East to Bell Road. Turn right onto Bell Road, and go approximately 2 miles and look for Paddock Club entrance on right.
MAA is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on the acquisition, selective development, redevelopment and management of multifamily homes throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern regions of the United States.
Our mission at MAA is to deliver superior service and value for our residents, employees and shareholders. We refer to this as creating "A Brighter View" and we are doing it every day.
In fact, we proudly display "Our Brighter View" plaques at every MAA office just to serve as a daily reminder of our focused mission. MAA is committed to remaining true to our rich tradition of service to each other, to our residents, and to our shareholders. We respect the privilege to providing value to those whose lives we touch.
As of December 1, 2016, MAA owned or had ownership interest in 101,207 operating apartment homes in 305 communities in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, MAA is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MAA and is included in the S&P 500.