- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Furnished Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious two, three and four bedroom townhomes
- Ample closet and storage space
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ceramic floors in kitchen and baths*
- French doors to private patios*
- Washer/dryer connections*
- Corporate furnished apartments available
- Best school district in Mobile
- Secluded setting
- Beautifully landscaped
- Two sparkling pools
- Tennis court
- Community clubhouse
- Private room for resident functions
- Pet friendly with Bark Park
- Laundry care facilities
- Outside storage available
- Professional and responsive staff
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Convenient to shopping, dining and interstate
- Package Service
- *In select units
- $400 non-refundable pet fee for 2nd pet plus $10 per pet per month in pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 100$400 non-refundable pet fee for 1st pet Weight Restriction
- No Agressive Breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Sandpiper Townhomes - Spacious townhomes near excellent schools. Relax, You're Home.
7-15 month lease terms
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Sandpiper Townhomes
Apartments are old, even after the so called update. Manager is nice, other staff are not friendly. Pools are always closed even during normal hours of operation, landscapers do not clean areas they have cut. Need more dumpsters.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-65, go west on Government Boulevard. Located on corner of Knollwood and Government Boulevard.